t8ups LED upgrade

trayner

Reaction score
Just got the full inside and out kit from t8ups great service from him & the bulbs look really great!

i won't post pictures as there seem to be plenty on here already but just wanted to say thanks and recommend anyone to message him if thinking of changing their bulbs.

I agree i too have just bought a full interior Led upgrade inc footwell & puddle lights off t8ups and they look great, excellent service and quick delivery

I shall be getting mine shortly... Have no doubts they will be a lot better than standard!

Not getting the headlight bulbs though as spent £80 on some Bosch ones not that long ago!! (Schoolboy error I know... If only I'd known lol)

I also ordered a set before Xmas but haven't had the chance to install them until today! Can't say how helpful and great t8ups is and cannot recommend this kit enough.

Excellent kit, it has completely changed the interior of the car!

How did you order them? I wrote him a message on his wall/username (not a PM) or is it best through his website?

Just PM him, normally you hear back from him within a few hours.

Reactions: JudderMan
pm's are faster as I get an email, then I can reply via taptalk if not at home.

if you put a wall msg I only see it when I get on the laptop which is at weekends or evenings.

trups

So got back from visit to Trups (lucky to only live not far away!)
Great guy got all LED's done whilst there decided to upgrade fogs aswell, difference is night and day. Unreal don't know why I didn't do it sooner!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390145631514575

Reactions: t8ups
I've just fitted all the inside and outside bulbs I got of Trups, very impressed on the difference they've made also excellent service from him even though I messaged him last Sunday eve he still replied to me explaining what was needed.

Top man cheers Trups ;-)

Which bulbs does he do?

Im in the need for some outside ones and possibly inside ones!

I echo the above comments.

Really helpful guy and the interior LED's are spot on. EVERYONE should have them!

Reactions: Jbelly
It brings the interior lights up to the quality level that Audi should have done themselves

Reactions: Jbelly
ive had tups lights for around three years never had a issue with them and service was spot on ive reconmended him to loads of my clubs members who have all been impresed by his service

Are these (very) easy to fit? I am effing useless as doing things like this without breaking something..

Reactions: Compkiler
I've had TUPS LEDs for the past year - great service. If you have the puddle lights they can be a bit of a sod to fit - but the rest is child's work. No CANBUS errors