EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Question Gauge/Instrument Cluster Thread?

I was looking for some info in swapping my instrument cluster (06 A3 8P), as some pixels stopped working in my current one. Does anybody know what happened to this thread?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...hlight=cluster

Am I the only one who can't view that link?

I need to find information on how to get the immobilizer working for the new gauge cluster and swapping my current mileage to the new one. I have the updated Central Electronics unit so I was hoping to put the white color LCD (09- 8P) cluster in.

Any help would be appreciated!
    UM Tuned | UM DSG Stg 2 | APR Stage K04 |APR Downpipe |APR HPFP | S3 Injectors | SPM Intercooler | Nuespeed P-Flow/Charge Pipe | RS4 FRV | RFD | KONI STRT/DG Eibach Springs | WALK | S3 Front brakes | Stoptech SS Lines | 20% Tint | Kufatec Bluetooth Pro Kit | Black Grill | Black Back Rings | Black Bumper Lights | S3 DSG Shift Knob/parking brake w/Silver stitching | S3 Flat Bottom Wheel | Osram DRL | S3 LED Taillights | 18" Matte Black Wheels

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Yes its been disabled to the open forum atm, it will be back at some point.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by excelon53 View Post
    I was looking for some info in swapping my instrument cluster (06 A3 8P), as some pixels stopped working in my current one. Does anybody know what happened to this thread?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...hlight=cluster

Am I the only one who can't view that link?

I need to find information on how to get the immobilizer working for the new gauge cluster and swapping my current mileage to the new one. I have the updated Central Electronics unit so I was hoping to put the white color LCD (09- 8P) cluster in.

Any help would be appreciated!
    I'm having my cluster swapped this Sunday from the RED DIS to a newer White DIS found in 2009+ cars.

I will chat to the guy and let him know you are also interested in doing this and get him to get in contact with you, if you want?

He also does repairs but depends on what needs repairing.
    Ask admin to advertise here

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JRock247 View Post
    I'm having my cluster swapped this Sunday from the RED DIS to a newer White DIS found in 2009+ cars.

I will chat to the guy and let him know you are also interested in doing this and get him to get in contact with you, if you want?

He also does repairs but depends on what needs repairing.
    Perfect, thank you so much mate!
    UM Tuned | UM DSG Stg 2 | APR Stage K04 |APR Downpipe |APR HPFP | S3 Injectors | SPM Intercooler | Nuespeed P-Flow/Charge Pipe | RS4 FRV | RFD | KONI STRT/DG Eibach Springs | WALK | S3 Front brakes | Stoptech SS Lines | 20% Tint | Kufatec Bluetooth Pro Kit | Black Grill | Black Back Rings | Black Bumper Lights | S3 DSG Shift Knob/parking brake w/Silver stitching | S3 Flat Bottom Wheel | Osram DRL | S3 LED Taillights | 18" Matte Black Wheels

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Yes its been disabled to the open forum atm, it will be back at some point.
    What's the reason for being disabled to the open forum?

6th Gear

Status
    Its possible, but quite involved if the dealer refuses to do this for you. Not sure if NHN can still get the work done and what the conditions are from the dealer, as i am hearing mixed answers and lots of refusals from them when asked to do the work with second hand clocks. For example one member had a dealer do the job, only because there was a written quote for the job, they tried to refuse when they realised it wasnt an audi supplied part. They also refused when i called to ask for another to be done.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by excelon53 View Post
    What's the reason for being disabled to the open forum?
    Its become at times full of crap basically & people who are non sponsors are using the thread as a platform to advertise services, when they're bluntly not entitled to do this, it has already been pruned several times, but it will be pruned again, then available to view at some point & any same type posts will be removed.

Yes I still can have clusters fitted/coded anytime.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    NHN, are you still only working with new clocks or can you accommodate second hand ones now?
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*