Gauge/Instrument Cluster Thread?

excelon53

Reaction score
I was looking for some info in swapping my instrument cluster (06 A3 8P), as some pixels stopped working in my current one. Does anybody know what happened to this thread?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...luster-DIS-fitted-to-04-8P=&highlight=cluster

Am I the only one who can't view that link?

I need to find information on how to get the immobilizer working for the new gauge cluster and swapping my current mileage to the new one. I have the updated Central Electronics unit so I was hoping to put the white color LCD (09- 8P) cluster in.

Any help would be appreciated!

Yes its been disabled to the open forum atm, it will be back at some point.

I was looking for some info in swapping my instrument cluster (06 A3 8P), as some pixels stopped working in my current one. Does anybody know what happened to this thread?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...luster-DIS-fitted-to-04-8P=&highlight=cluster

Am I the only one who can't view that link?

I need to find information on how to get the immobilizer working for the new gauge cluster and swapping my current mileage to the new one. I have the updated Central Electronics unit so I was hoping to put the white color LCD (09- 8P) cluster in.

Any help would be appreciated!

I'm having my cluster swapped this Sunday from the RED DIS to a newer White DIS found in 2009+ cars.

I will chat to the guy and let him know you are also interested in doing this and get him to get in contact with you, if you want?

He also does repairs but depends on what needs repairing.

I'm having my cluster swapped this Sunday from the RED DIS to a newer White DIS found in 2009+ cars.

I will chat to the guy and let him know you are also interested in doing this and get him to get in contact with you, if you want?

He also does repairs but depends on what needs repairing.

Perfect, thank you so much mate!

Its possible, but quite involved if the dealer refuses to do this for you. Not sure if NHN can still get the work done and what the conditions are from the dealer, as i am hearing mixed answers and lots of refusals from them when asked to do the work with second hand clocks. For example one member had a dealer do the job, only because there was a written quote for the job, they tried to refuse when they realised it wasnt an audi supplied part. They also refused when i called to ask for another to be done.

What's the reason for being disabled to the open forum?

Its become at times full of crap basically & people who are non sponsors are using the thread as a platform to advertise services, when they're bluntly not entitled to do this, it has already been pruned several times, but it will be pruned again, then available to view at some point & any same type posts will be removed.

Yes I still can have clusters fitted/coded anytime.

NHN, are you still only working with new clocks or can you accommodate second hand ones now?