Need some help guys!

Beagles

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
basically I've been toying with the idea of upgrading my bumpers on my A3 to the newer S Line ones and I just need some guidance so I know I'm buying the right ones and which ones fit and so on!

I've read loads of threads and seen part numbers and other bits but I'm just unsure of what ones are compatible with my car!

So basically I have a 2005 a3 S line but it was the first of the big grill a3 so I never got the nicer smooth look S line bumpers or a spoiler.... I have sport bumpers I believe! I have a S Line spoiler sat in my room painted waiting to be fitted and now the hunt or the bumpers!

I believe I need a 2005-2008 front bumper complete with new fog surrounds and lights, and a fog light adapter so I can connect them up!

The rear bumper is what im unsure on! What bumpers fit? I know cabriolet and sport back don't! But what age bumpers will for. 2005-2008? 2009-2012? Also what lower spoiler/diffuser's fit what bumpers?
This I need straightening out so I can chop on and purchase some when I find them!
Also going to upgrade my lights to the newer ones!

Here's the car now anyway so you can all have a look!

Thanks any help guys:)
Dan.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389842319398493ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389842350225066