Tailored carpet fixings/anchors

dannyh1991uk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Strange question, not exactly a major issue but just worth the ask... Where or how can i get sone of the plastic things that are built into the car carpet which hold the tailored A3 car mats?
3 of them have broken away from the floor so they do not hold their place any more.
I have tried ebay but cant see any. :(

I had this problem in a previous car. I found the dealer was the best place to get them, they were just as cheap as I could find anywhere else on the internet.

I also have a broken driver one - a very annoying problem! Will be watching for a solution or update if I find one!

Reactions: dannyh1991uk
The solution is, buy from an Audi dealer, can't be expensive.

Reactions: Andy Crooks and jphc
Aha cheers dude.. Just feel a bit silly phoning or going into an Audi dealership just to ask for little plastic carpet grip things lmao... What would you say aha

Whats silly about that? Its a car part...

Reactions: dannyh1991uk
I went in and bought an evap pipe... Now thats random ha.. Cost me £9 :)

A part is a part at the end of the day

Thats true...
How did you ask them? Call them up or email? Or just walk in and ask anybody lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389825908894316
Think thats the code (part still suck in the mat on that pic)

Just go in... Glasgow Audi has a good parts dept... You tell them your car, if you dont have a part number then describe the part your after, then they'll probably bring the picture up on the computer...

I'd imagine its a different part number for the fixings

or if thats the bottom of the broken fixing then just take it in with you... They'll easily be able to help you out

Yeah will do... Yh thats the bottom of the broken fixing thats came away from the floor of the car :(
I'll have a look, im over Birmingham way though lol
Cheers for your help bro

No worries mate... Best to take it in, Audi will be your best bet for that

What is it with youngsters these days? Are they all too shy to walk into a shop and ask to buy something. I blame in on to the internet, if it's not on the WWW, it doesn't exist :shrug:

Reactions: Artimus