Sorry for the nooby questions, if you have time.
First Audi ever (A3 SportBack 2009, 63k. FSH) from a large second hand car sales garage
What a lovely drive! stiff enough but not too stiff, grips the road, super comfy seats, nice bit of power.
1. what is "haldex and gearbox services near the 40k mark/4years" and how do i know they have been done?
2. Should the hand brake life the center console when hand brake is lifted high enough to be active?
3. Little bit of mist on the inside of the front lights near the indicator lights, both sides, shall i ignore it?
4. Cant believe auto headlights arn't standard these days.
5. Do you know what the boot bulb is? the boot light doesn't work. Halfords didnt seem to know.
thanks for any help.