Picking Up My First Audi A3 Tomorrow.... Here She Is!

BPA3

Reaction score
Well if i didn't believe in love at first sight, I most certainly do now!
Been busting my balls at work and saving up the past few months to buy myself a decent car (previously had a clio, biggest mistake of my life)
Been scouting auto trader and ebay etc for a very long time. Had my heart set on an a3 but nothing really jumped out at me, and when it did at the bottom of the advert had the dreaded CAT D..
So I came across this little diamond on Gumtree (20 miles away from where i live) last week and went to view it today..
Needless to say, that i couldn't leave without it and i CANNOT WAIT to drive her home tomorrow.

Only thing i will be changing for the mean time is the addition of the flat bottomed steering wheel, although suggestions are obviously welcome ;)
Looking forward to meeting all you guys over the coming months.

View attachment 25736View attachment 25738
View attachment 25737View attachment 25739

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 257
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 246
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 255
  • image copy.jpg
    image copy.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 270
Looks lovely that mate! Defiantly need to get some better pictures of it!

There's nothing like saving up for ages and then driving home in the car that most caught your eye, enjoy it man and be sure to put up some bigger better pics once you get it home!

Reactions: S3_Jacko
Nicest interior of the regular A3 IMO! Much nicer than full leather.

very nice car and like already mentioned very nice interior. glad your happy with your hard working purchase

Right am I the only person looking at this and thinking its a S3 lol... Yeah man, interiors nice, i'll swap you for the Black/White alcantara, cos the white is a pain in the erse to keep clean!

Reactions: Oggy-s3
Right am I the only person looking at this and thinking its a S3 lol... Yeah man, interiors nice, i'll swap you for the Black/White alcantara, cos the white is a pain in the erse to keep clean!

I was thinking the exact same things. Looks near identical to mine on the exterior. Lovely looking motor if I do say so.

Well if i didn't believe in love at first sight, I most certainly do now!
Been busting my balls at work and saving up the past few months to buy myself a decent car (previously had a clio, biggest mistake of my life)
Been scouting auto trader and ebay etc for a very long time. Had my heart set on an a3 but nothing really jumped out at me, and when it did at the bottom of the advert had the dreaded CAT D..
So I came across this little diamond on Gumtree (20 miles away from where i live) last week and went to view it today..
Needless to say, that i couldn't leave without it and i CANNOT WAIT to drive her home tomorrow.

Only thing i will be changing for the mean time is the addition of the flat bottomed steering wheel, although suggestions are obviously welcome ;)
Looking forward to meeting all you guys over the coming months.

View attachment 25736View attachment 25738
View attachment 25737View attachment 25739

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure time will pass quick and you soon have the car. For local meets, click the link below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside

Looks lovely that mate! Defiantly need to get some better pictures of it!

I've got the same interior as yours Oggy... You'll be the same as me forever trying to keep it clean!! I find that foam cleaner works a treat on them for your future reference ;)

Reactions: Oggy-s3
I've got the same interior as yours Oggy... You'll be the same as me forever trying to keep it clean!! I find that foam cleaner works a treat on them for your future reference ;)

It needd's a good clean now mate! What type of foam cleaner? What maker??

Hi Guys!
Well... Jacko if you were a little closer to my location i would have very much considered it. Infact i might have even jumped at the chance! :lmfao:

It's pretty much an exact pinpoint replica of an S3. The likeness is really uncanny. The guy who i bought it from showed me several thousands of pounds worth of work from his local Audi dealer. Don't think much expense has been spared to be honest. Don't get me wrong it's not 100% perfect, but it will be given a few months or so! :)
I'll upload some proper pics on Sunday (Y) Got her booked in for a full machine polish and detailing.

Hi Guys!
Well... Jacko if you were a little closer to my location i would have very much considered it. Infact i might have even jumped at the chance! :lmfao:

It's pretty much an exact pinpoint replica of an S3. The likeness is really uncanny. The guy who i bought it from showed me several thousands of pounds worth of work from his local Audi dealer. Don't think much expense has been spared to be honest. Don't get me wrong it's not 100% perfect, but it will be given a few months or so! :)
I'll upload some proper pics on Sunday (Y) Got her booked in for a full machine polish and detailing.

Yeah man... Dont get me wrong the Black/White seats look awesome and defo suit a Black or a White car better than my Blue... Its just the upkeep of the White thats the hard work... Need to think about where your sitting and the likes when you know your getting back into your car haha.... The Black and darker Alcantara would have suited mine a treat but exactly as you said in your opening post... Trying to find a car in the exact spec your after is near on impossible unless you spec a new car yourself

Need to get some better pics up lad and give us all a good look

And dont worry about the distance... Thats nothing a wee day trip to Carlisle or Newcastle wouldnt fix ;)

And dont worry about the distance... Thats nothing a wee day trip to Carlisle or Newcastle wouldnt fix ;)
Haha Jacko you're not wrong there. Maybe in the future we could work something out!
Just insured her today. Not happy about the price but i'm more than certain it will be worth it when i get a chance to drive her at the weekend.
ONE MORE DAY!!!