Picking her up Tuesday ...........

Icey

Reaction score
Website
www.webdesignforyour.biz

Hi all bought this today A3 5dr Sport Tdi 2.0 2007 with 71k.
Tuesday is the pick up day after they service it, cambelt and wheel aligning.
Clutch and dual mass flywheel just changed.
I have checked audi extended warranty is it worth it ?
Do i need to do anything to keep it running?

Thanks all

Last edited:
bet you cant wait and it looks good and why is it when you buy a car from a garage there is never diesel in the tank as they done it to me just left some so i could get to the garage lol
is it your first audi

Ah i was looking at this one on Autotrader, £7,500?
Really nice car, I liked the colour but instead opted for a silver one from a closer garage for £7k with 60,000 miles lol

yeah that's the one.
what garage your was from ? i payed top money i know :( but it has good service history and only one owner :D
it was only 4 miles away from home and they gave me 500 for me little ****e :D

Was a silver 2006 one from Benham BMW Wolverhampton.
Nah i like the dark grey colour and Bose sound system which mine doesnt have lol :(

To be fair I wanted an alpine White BMW 120d m sport... But there was non close by. There was one at big motoring world which is a **** dealer.
Mate the sound system is crazy. So clear

Oohh yeah but 1 series are so cramped inside and BMWs are rear wheel drive and heard theyre pretty crap in bad rain let alone snow lol

I like the standard sound system, clear and bassy but im guessing the Bose is just that slight bit better aha... I had a single Din stereo in mine which i changed to a Sony Xplod as soon as i picked the car up lmaoo and tinted the windows today, you got any plans for yours?

How much for tinting ?
Is it legal ?
Yeah tinting windows.
Upgrading light bulbs to leds.
Interior lights.
Il order some led strips for the footwell ( the ones with the rgb and remote control)
Audi extended warranty £500/y
Rear boot spoiler.
Plasti dip my front grill for Matt black.
Looking for my perfect private number plate
Plasti dip my wheels and fitting alloygators.
I think that's it :) for nor anyway
Ps: I have some steelies from my seat il put some winter tyres on it. They are 15" I guess :)) lol

And I'm researching to see how reliable this car is really :) to get or not to get the warranty and spend it on some lovely wheels or RNS-e

Yh tints are legal, on the rears can go as dark as you wish, and the front must allow 75% light through but iv not touched these as they are already slightly tinted as standard.

Iv been looking at the honeycomb black grill on ebay, i do wanna get one of those... Didnt think of plasti-dipping, aint sure how that works or how it will turn out.

I need a spoiler aha rear looks a bit plain and chunky without it

And yeah i wanna get my wheels sprayed dark grey.

Keep thinking wether or not to black wrap the roof too :/ View attachment 25742

Reactions: Icey
if your looking at wanting a black grille, search the fk automotive black grille, cheap and plenty of people have used them and will give the thumbs up

Reactions: dannyh1991uk
Cheers dude just had a look, thats a bargain lol... Like £20-30 for a grill :)
Thats why i suggested it, had one myself before and the quality is top notch. Good alternate if you don't want to plasti dip or want a cheap mod but actually makes it look like you've spent more than you have.

Yeah they look pretty much the same as the ones on ebay... Only problem being is the only one thats sold out is the one i want :( lmao

Ah bad times, drop them an email and see when there is more stock due in. At the price there at i can see why they sell out to be honest. Defiantly worth hanging on for more stock though.

bet you cant wait and it looks good and why is it when you buy a car from a garage there is never diesel in the tank as they done it to me just left some so i could get to the garage lol
is it your first audi

Because if the cars are stolen then they would have to go to a petrol station, thus being caught on camera. Unless they bring their own fuel, in which they'd probably be seen on the side of the road filling up a stolen car from a jerry can.

Answered something i was wondering too aha, another thing iv not looked up yet is how to change temp of both sides of the car only using the one knob :/
I keep having to change both sides of the car separately to keep them on same temp :/

just im waiting to pick her up today :D
time goes sloooooooooooooooooooo..........wwwwwwwwww noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I GOT BUTTERFLY'S

Reactions: Sandra
just im waiting to pick her up today :D
time goes sloooooooooooooooooooo..........wwwwwwwwww noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I GOT BUTTERFLY'S

Good luck with your collection, we all look forward to pics if the car later. Enjoy your day. :) x

Got the car YEYEYYEYYE.
Had a service, cambelt, water pump, rear brake pads, and wheel alignment.
But i have a small issues with the rear passanger side door.
It opens from inside but will not open from outside.

And i have no Aux input or cd changer in the glove box. Is the cd changer in the head for this double din unit?
Any cheap way to add aux input? I have a 16gb ipod nano can sacrifice :D
All others do.
Am i an idiot or something is wrong........

Reactions: Sandra
Dont you have an aux socket beside the handbrake when you lift the armrest up? :) x

dont have an armrest :( i have a flap and its the lighter under it

Ah, sorry Icey. It may be located elsewhere in your car, was worth a look :) x

Got the car YEYEYYEYYE.
Had a service, cambelt, water pump, rear brake pads, and wheel alignment.
But i have a small issues with the rear passanger side door.
It opens from inside but will not open from outside.

And i have no Aux input or cd changer in the glove box. Is the cd changer in the head for this double din unit?
Any cheap way to add aux input? I have a 16gb ipod nano can sacrifice :D
All others do.
Am i an idiot or something is wrong........

Press the open button on the keyfob twice to unlock the passenger door so you can open it from the outside, or if you're actually in the car you can press the button located beside your door handle :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Had a look at the door. It looks like the exterior handle does not pull the lock inside to open it.
But it works oke from inside.
I might need to take it back to the garage :(

Back with and update :)
The door sometimes opens sometimes doesn't.
I can hear the central lock clicking in the door but it's not unlocking.
Will drive in the garage Sunday.

I have to exhaust ends in the back.
Paper shows it's 140 bhp but I read somewhere that only the 170 has 2 exhausts next to each other.

But this is one serious car here folks :)).

Last edited: