06 A3 Sportback rear mods?

dannyh1991uk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This may seem like a bit of a strange question but i was thinking of ideas of how to make the rear end of my A3 Sportback look a bit less like an Estate car :/

Window tints are a must

Little spoiler (how are these fitted?)

Maybe a black diffuser on rear of the bumper (are these easy to add or need a whole rear bumper?)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389442476197770ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389442494949654

same year as mine rear diffuser but its in 3 parts bumper lower valance and diffuser from memory. I have park sensors so its a bit of a faff for me to change plus its a few quid as well with second hand ones being rare. rear spoiler makes it look better imho

Reactions: dannyh1991uk
Yeah, iv been looking at spoilers on ebay to give it a sportier appearance, it looks a bit plain and rounded at the back as standard
2009 rear lights would be nice but expensive, aswell as wiring them different and re-coding them on VAG-COM.

Was your parking sensors as standard? I think id like them tbf lol

S-line spoiler, and lower the car a bit. makes a huge difference!

Reactions: dannyh1991uk
Yeah, iv been looking at spoilers on ebay to give it a sportier appearance, it looks a bit plain and rounded at the back as standard
2009 rear lights would be nice but expensive, aswell as wiring them different and re-coding them on VAG-COM.

Was your parking sensors as standard? I think id like them tbf lol

Yes standard for me. I like the understated looks, its one of the reasons i bought it. I would maybe go sideskirts from the s3 but again pricey.