Hybrid Turbos/Big brake kits.

A19quattro

Reaction score
I think it's worth posting this up as I found this guy very easy to deal with and his prices are excellent too. I am having difficulty posting on here just now but here's a link to a Hybrid turbo he is selling at the moment on another forum; • Login
I am at work just now and can't access E.Bay but he has a shop on there, goes by the name of XMan750, I can provide other contact details if anyone gets stuck, send me a PM.
What I got was 312mm caliper carriers, remanufactured, so blasted and powder coated, the pair for £75. I was advised before I would be lucky to fiond a set 2nd hand and new they are over £100 each from dealers. My car is MK5 platform but he has MK4 platform, does the calipers as well if you need them and is expanding what he does all the time, so worth giving him a shout no matter what you are looking for.
The Turbos I know less about but I do see loads of people on her having Turbo issues and if you have been planning to tune the car anyway, maybe it's time to buy a hybrid and at £350 or there abouts, it can't be bad. Not sure if he can get straight forward replacement turbos but it would be worth asking.
Hope this is of help to other members on here.