PCV recommendations buying online

magic123

Reaction score
audi quoted me £68 inc vat for the PCV but found it online for bout £40 delievered, anyone recommend anywhere in essex/herts for pick up or anywhere online with genuine OEM parts?

Why dont you just fit the PCV revamp kit........alot better for your car. Seeing as the weakest link is the valve get rid of it entirely. Car runs alot smoother aswell. I have a group buy on ATM for them. Just waiting on them being delivered by Revo.

Seeing as they're out of stock and nil in the UK Friday deadline is gonna be alittle difficult. Its a delete kit that allows the front PCV to be removed and a blanking plate fitted. The front PCV is very weak so its been proven that deleting it allows your engine to run smoother. This does not stop the crankcase oil vapour problem though.

audi quoted me £68 inc vat for the PCV but found it online for bout £40 delievered, anyone recommend anywhere in essex/herts for pick up or anywhere online with genuine OEM parts?

That's Audi retail prices.

The PCV gasket they sell at is £16.61+ VAT. Cost to them is £10.63. 36% margin to play with on that.

The PCV valve itself is £31.91+ VAT, costs Audi £25.84 with a 19% margin.

Reactions: sliced and wuta3
That's Audi retail prices.

The PCV gasket they sell at is £16.61+ VAT. Cost to them is £10.63. 36% margin to play with on that.

The PCV valve itself is £31.91+ VAT, costs Audi £25.84 with a 19% margin.

LOL amazing post

How easy is this kit to fit? id like to give it a go, but i aint no mechanic lol.
|Also Broadster, whats the price?

I may be able to squeese this into my student loan budgeting :p