Custom exhaust places yorkshire

210_MIH

Drive it like u stole it
Reaction score
Hi

can anyone recommend a custom exhaust place in west Yorkshire. Im wanting to get the back box deleted from my car and wanted to find a place someone has already tried for this

thanks

A few of my m8s have had exhaust work from him, should be okay - there isnt too much work involved with what your wanting (y)

Tony Banks Custom Exhausts
Unit 6
Lakeside Industrial Estate,
Lakeside Road, Leeds, LS12 4QP

Custom Exhausts By Tony Banks

Reactions: ENZO
Hi

can anyone recommend a custom exhaust place in west Yorkshire. Im wanting to get the back box deleted from my car and wanted to find a place someone has already tried for this

thanks

Just a thought.....keep the old box if you do remove it.

We removed the back box on mine,and kept just a small mid section box and tried it for a few months before sticking the back box on again and removing the mid section box.

There's a seriously annoying drone around 3000-4000 rpm and it added little if anything to the performance,but you may find you like the din.

2 places in sheffield i know very well

A few of my m8s have had exhaust work from him, should be okay - there isnt too much work involved with what your wanting (y)

Tony Banks Custom Exhausts
Unit 6
Lakeside Industrial Estate,
Lakeside Road, Leeds, LS12 4QP

Custom Exhausts By Tony Banks

Took mine there for both flexi's changing last year and was very pleased with work and service.

Would recommend.

Would definitely advise on the centre box removal only... removal of the rear silencer will destroy your enjoyment of the car, even with the centre removed you'll experience frequency drone a t around 3k under load.
Cheers
Nige

Reactions: NHN
Nige, question please, can you create bespoke tailpipes shaped to the valance, which may be part of a full system required?

When we develop a system we take into consideration the angle of the rear valence and try to mirror the form to create the best aesthetic appeal - on the S3 we chose 35 degrees....

We have a large range within our tooled up trims but individual requirements outside of these would not be possible...

Cheers
Nige

Reactions: NHN
Would definitely advise on the centre box removal only... removal of the rear silencer will destroy your enjoyment of the car, even with the centre removed you'll experience frequency drone a t around 3k under load.
Cheers
Nige

Nicely put.

As I said below,we tried this as a one-off,and even if you forget the drone,it's annoyingly loud(and I'm pretty tolerant to car noise!).

tony banks made me a full custom exhaust for my mk1 golf 20vt, excellent work his son dave who fits them used to be my labourer before he went to work for his dad great lad

Just booked my 56 plate tdi s line sportback in with tony banks for cat back stainless system can anyone recomend what sound level sounds good mild sport mid sport or full sport?

Just booked my 56 plate tdi s line sportback in with tony banks for cat back stainless system can anyone recomend what sound level sounds good mild sport mid sport or full sport?

take some pis when its done pal