Some find me a S line grill 05-08 !! im going mad been waiting to long now!!

levilucas03

Reaction score
Like it says in the title, these are rear things to get hold of... and i have the bumper.. the bonnet.. spoiler.. im just needing the grill and i want to fit it all and take it down to get sprayed !! its killing me.. everything is sitting there waiting to go on !!

You tried Audi? If you have no other options.........

I Have but they want ridiculous money for it!! i spent enough getting the parts and i aint even paid for the parts to be prepped and sprayed

Bonnet £120
front bumper £190
Fog light & grill £80
Spoiler - £50

Madness money... i Know audi wanted £360 for the bumper alone.. and it was something like 220 include Vat for grill... were secound hand ones i can get from 40-120.... i Just want one and then i can prep it myself and spray the whole thing satan black and chrome the badge again!!

And you can guarantee if you did buy it from Audi one would pop up next day on the bay.

Tried breaker yard.com etc? You tend to get a lot of sales calls though if you enter your details.

I have an 06 S-line that I am going to purchase a black grill for from e bay so will have a standard one for sale soon!

Hi there pal, I have a spare grill, It's brand new and the s-line version all boxed . No s-line badge d/m me