Connects 2 USB to A3 (2006) with audi concert

Yes use the same in mine, works very good.Doesn't show the titles of what you're listening too.

I've got this, but I've got the 6 CD changer unit in mine, not sure if you need it or not?

Anyway it works well, but you can only have a total of 594 songs (99 songs in 6 folders on the USB stick)

I've got this, but I've got the 6 CD changer unit in mine, not sure if you need it or not?

Anyway it works well, but you can only have a total of 594 songs (99 songs in 6 folders on the USB stick)

I thought this was in place of the cd changer?? 594 songs is fine for me.

Can anyone confirm what connector is in the back of the audi concert I have? (its a single din type).

According to connects2 its a quadlock connector but have read somewhere it may be different??

Best way is to whip it out (oo er missus) and have a look.

Attachments

• IMG_4175.jpg
    IMG_4175.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 208
Hi Lee, thanks for that much appreciated.

Will get one ordered up.

Cheers

Dan

Hi got the connects 2, is the bottom blank connector the cd plug - the one the connects2 loom plugs into?

Hi got the connects 2, is the bottom blank connector the cd plug - the one the connects2 loom plugs into?

Hi Dan

I know it was about a year ago sorry but just wanted to know how you got on with that Connects2? Was it the right fitting in the end? I have the same stereo and was looking for USB connectivity.

Si

Hi Dan

I know it was about a year ago sorry but just wanted to know how you got on with that Connects2? Was it the right fitting in the end? I have the same stereo and was looking for USB connectivity.

Si

Hi,

Yes this is the correct one, works fine but the only downside is the track title is not displayed.

Regards

Dan

Reactions: Jimmybuckrogers
I bought one this year and fitted it in about 20min, works ok and shows file information on the dash display.
Bought it from Dension.com