A3 Apple Green Wrap. Love it or Hate it? POLL...!

Do you like?/ Would you?

• NO! i was nearly sick.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • YES! how badass!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • yes, but not on my own car.

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

JJ.Foulds

Reaction score
Last edited:
I like it.... Wouldnt drive about with it though, be too embarrassed ha!

I'm sure the boy whos A3 that is is on here, i'm sure I was talking to him when he just got it done

I like it.... Wouldnt drive about with it though, be too embarrassed ha!

I'm sure the boy whos A3 that is is on here, i'm sure I was talking to him when he just got it done

O that would be great if he could post on here, id love to have a chat to him, or for a few more pic of the car outside in the open!

This poll is defo gonna reflect on age group JJ

He had a full build thread on converting to the s3 style, then getting that done... Cant remember the boys name, but i'm sure someone on here would be able to help ya out

He had a full build thread on converting to the s3 style, then getting that done... Cant remember the boys name, but i'm sure someone on here would be able to help ya out

Found!, linked in initial post.

I like it but I'm going too really aren't just lol. It's awesome watching cars get wrapped in fast videos

I love it, but then again I do like mental green

Should have kept the skirts black lol

Love it don't think I would have it done though maybe a little hard to live with.

Looks good but like the others have said, i couldn't live with it. I more a fan of the slick look of black, grey and silver.

Yer deffo one of those colours which would be cool to see at a show or in a f&f movie lol, but to live with on a daily basis :no: