S3 logo carpet mats

Marshy

Settled in
Reaction score
As the title really would like some new interior carpet mats for my S3 sportback and would like the S3 logo on them.
All the ones I've found only have A3 on.
Anyone any ideas?

I am also on the look out for these, I can only find premium mats from Audi with A3 on.

Ebay has quite a few decent quality S3 logo mats.

Just search ' Audi S3 logo car mats' They are about £40 a set

Reactions: Marshy
Have a look at this thread, its an old one from when I was looking about (about 3 years ago!)

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/88564-mats-s3-logo.html

Not sure how the links will work now but might steer you to the same people. Hopefully you can track a set down as I found them spot on. Found them much better than the ****ey OEM ones.

(crap quality) pics...

good luck

I had a set for my 8L and the pile was rubbish compared to the oem ones,any dirt sat on the top

Have a look at this thread, its an old one from when I was looking about (about 3 years ago!)

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/88564-mats-s3-logo.html

Not sure how the links will work now but might steer you to the same people. Hopefully you can track a set down as I found them spot on. Found them much better than the ****ey OEM ones.

(crap quality) pics...

good luck

Thanks mate.
Some of the links do still work but all 3 door from what I can see,

These aren't listed for 5 door though.

edit
although people list 3 door and different ones for 5 door on the Audi accessories it lists the same mats for 3 & 5 door.
think I'll order these too.

Last edited:
Just incase anyone else is looking for the ones listed above.
If you click on the website and enter code AMBASS10 you get 10% off
I'm just waiting in a reply from the email I sent them as on their website they don't show the rear ones with fixing holes.

Well mine came today.
Look very good and logos very red.
Gonna fit them tomorrow with my new number plates
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388784620302032

I like them but the last ones I had didn't hold up for long at all. Those on the ebay are different to the mats you have aren't they?

I like them but the last ones I had didn't hold up for long at all. Those on the ebay are different to the mats you have aren't they?

These are the eBay ones and seem better quality than the oem ones fitted currently.
Time will tell how well they last.

Look like a good fit and a good price but is it just the camera lighting or are they a lot darker than OEM against the Audi carpets?

Yeah these are black and the original mats are a dark grey.
I like them and think they suit the interior very well.
But yes your correct they are darker than original.

Look like a good fit and a good price but is it just the camera lighting or are they a lot darker than OEM against the Audi carpets?

I'm tempted to buy a set of these mats as they do look good quality & have heel pad BUT the colour-match would be an issue for me too. The OEM Audi mats are a perfect match to the factory charcoal grey carpets but these aftermarket mats only come in black or gunmetal grey.., neither of which will match.

The good thing is that they will take them back if not happy but that's still going incur hefty return postage costs and be an expensive mistake if you get it wrong. I've even considered asking the seller, wercarmats, if they'd be prepared to embroider S3 on my factory set which are brand new.

Anyway. if you want a black on grey contrast then these must be the kiddies to have!! :yes: