who would be interested in bosch wipers quite cheap

Hayley19854

Reaction score
i have a wide range of bosch wipers spare,depending on what size and if they r aero blades.putting this up to see if i get enough interest to sell them thanks

If you intend to offer multiple same items for sale personally, you need to have a sponsor account, you cant freely advertise reoccurring services/items for sale.

If its a one off official GB then you need to be upfront about the sellers so they can be checked out, last attempted one was a joke tbh with snyde sellers & BS by a socalled member that actually owned the company, trying to circumvent the sponsor fees.

If you intend to offer multiple same items for sale personally, you need to have a sponsor account, you cant freely advertise reoccurring services/items for sale.

If its a one off official GB then you need to be upfront about the sellers so they can be checked out, last attempted one was a joke tbh with snyde sellers & BS by a socalled member that actually owned the company, trying to circumvent the sponsor fees.

ive ordered a set of wipers for my s3 and they the company have sent me a few spares due to being messed around.was just tryin to get rid of them sorry

No need to apologise as you've done nothing wrong as yet lol, but depends if the spares are 50 of or 5, just stick them in the classifieds & link to the ebay thread if its small numbers, if its 50 etc then that's a different story I'm afraid.

No need to apologise as you've done nothing wrong as yet lol, but depends if the spares are 50 of or 5, just stick them in the classifieds & link to the ebay thread if its small numbers, if its 50 etc then that's a different story I'm afraid.

no its not 50,i wish haha i have a few sets of different sizes.thought of makin alittle cash on what i got sent.was just seein if there be an interest b4 listin them on ebay (which costs :) )

TBH opening a thread on the very subject isn't allowed either I'm afraid, just use the classifieds & ebay thread, simplest way forward.

TBH opening a thread on the very subject isn't allowed either I'm afraid, just use the classifieds & ebay thread, simplest way forward.

Nigel - I've sent you a couple of PM recently but not heard anything, your inbox isn't full is it?

Apologies mate, been away & whole family has stinking flu, me including, slowly getting back to the site, can you bear with me please, I will reply.

Apologies mate, been away & whole family has stinking flu, me including, slowly getting back to the site, can you bear with me please, I will reply.

Yeah of course, sorry didn't realise. Hope you're all better soon.

Hopfully to mine aswel! :p when new year hits, i plan to have HID's that pass an MOT like :p

:sorry: what have I started here...sorry Nige lol!

(hopefully there won't be a flood of people asking you to reply to their PMs)

aha, im ok waiting tho. people have shiz/lives to get on with :p

Last edited: