Look what the Postman just brought....

Eeef

Lord of War
Reaction score
New RS4 brouchure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

So all I've got to do now is sell my car and find another £30k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Went on the RS4 driving course in November and could have happily stayed out on the track for the rest of the afternoon and all night - I loved it. Had only had my 3.2 for 2 months by then but was happy to pack it in for one of these. But given that I struggled to find enough change for the Dartford bridge on my way home, I doubt I will be finding a spare £30k from anywhere soon!

[ QUOTE ]
New RS4 brouchure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too - a nice wee surprise waiting for me this morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

What's the difference between my MD's S4 and the RS4 then ?

I got one today too, but I also have the hardback. I'd love this car, but fear the residuals will be terrible.

[ QUOTE ]
About 20k

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I know Clarkson raved about the RS4 but,in keeping with the new RS3 thread above/below,it just doesn't look like a £50K car.

[ QUOTE ]
it just doesn't look like a £50K car.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, that's it biggest problem IMO. I dunno about anyone else but if I spend £50k+ on a car, I kinda want it to look as though I have.

Sometimes I see pics of it and think it looks simply stunning, other times I see it and think it kinda looks like an ordinary saloon.

I wouldnt worry i was told by my dealer that the full uk allocation is now sold out which i think is good for residuals if they don't do another run.

My dealer is hopeless though to be fair, he prob talks out of the hole at the bottom of his back.

mmm the New RS4, seen lots of Videos of these on Google Videos, what a great car !

but as EEF says My car Plus another 30K, makes you want to remortage the house dosent it ?

my lord its so easy !

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
About 20k

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And a long waiting list too, probably.

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt worry i was told by my dealer that the full uk allocation is now sold out which i think is good for residuals if they don't do another run.

My dealer is hopeless though to be fair, he prob talks out of the hole at the bottom of his back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are right about your dealer! There are definitely cars still available. Quite a few cancelled orders as well. Not sure if this has anything to do with people changing their minds and waiting for the Avant or if having seen it, they've just backed out.

I know one thing, if I do any good on the Euromillions lottery tonight, I'll get one as my daily smoker, in black, de-chromed, de-badged to remain incognito. At least until I press the loud pedal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, that's it biggest problem IMO. I dunno about anyone else but if I spend £50k+ on a car, I kinda want it to look as though I have.

Sometimes I see pics of it and think it looks simply stunning, other times I see it and think it kinda looks like an ordinary saloon.

[/ QUOTE ]

but isnt this the same as the M3 or the M5?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but isnt this the same as the M3 or the M5?

[/ QUOTE ]

In a way yes,the only thing I would say about that is that the M3 and M5 have more of a history and are,therefore,able to instantly be associated with serious performance.

The RS4 will always suffer from being the 'new kid on the block' compared with them,even if it's a better car.

agreed, no magazine would ever say its a better car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif