Cree LED sidelights from T8ups

Sidhu88

Reaction score
Just a quick one to show off the new sidelights i got from t8ups, I had the 9 led 501's previously and replaced them with these 3 led cree bulbs. They're far superior, the light is way more intense and look like pure white rather than the purple/blue tinge the old ones had. It was hard to picture them properly but here's what I managed to get. £19 from t8ups

Attachments

• IMG_0994(2).jpg
    IMG_0994(2).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0989(2).jpg
    IMG_0989(2).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 412
Reactions: fangio
Its on a fish eye lens but regardless of that this shows u how much bluer the old ones were.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 286
O yeh they are blue, u got them from tups aswell?
Yup, they were the 9 led SMD bulbs. The pic catches it at the right angle to show the bluey side of it but they were really bright too. The cree ones are just on another level

I use these, the H7 osram bulbs look pale in comparison

I'm getting to install my whole front bulb upgrade from t8ups thisevening, I got these cree ones too, i'm changing from stock bulbs so definitely looking forward to the change! No blue tinge of them either which is exactly what i'm after :D

Last edited:
I've got the Cree sides from T8ups but they look more blue tint than white compares to the lights.. Yours look pure white or is that the camera?

I've got the Cree sides from T8ups but they look more blue tint than white compares to the lights.. Yours look pure white or is that the camera?

These are a 3 cree led bulb James, no loom required as they are canbus, the ones you have are a 1 led cree.

Trups

These are a 3 cree led bulb James, no loom required as they are canbus, the ones you have are a 1 led cree.

Trups

Mr trups, you naughty boy! How much and when can I have them ;-)

Reactions: t8ups and wuta3
Those sidelight LEDs from t8ups are worth every penny. Recommended!

Reactions: OVRA3
When do you want them, they are in stock.

They are £19 + postage.

Canbus error free so no loom required or can be ran with the Loom.

Trups

<puts hand up and fidgets excitably> me sir!! I'd like some too please sir!! :)