Fititng pipercross/revo intake help!

sliced

Drive safe, stay alive.
Reaction score
Hi guys im stuck with fitting an intake and need some help Im am following this guide: http://www.biesheuvelautosport.nl/E...D/FILE/ATTACHMENT/pipercross/pk370_manual.pdf I have taken the stock intake and pipes off, and now putting on the after market one, but have come across a big dilema, The hose connecting into this bit fit when seated, the hose seems to be too long and at the wrong angle so won't fit, any ideas would be much appreciated.
pipercross_help.png

Its supposed to connect like this, but it just doesn't go
attachment.php

I have never seen them that way down before.Are they all made like that really ??

I'm not 100% sure but the picture of the intake looks like one for a TSI?The Tfsi intake doesn't have that connection at that angle.

I'm not 100% sure but the picture of the intake looks like one for a TSI?The Tfsi intake doesn't have that connection at that angle.
What I was thinkingI think that you have a TSI intake not the TFSI intake

Where is your air flow meter mounted?If it's beside the battery then I'm wrong.
hi mate yes it is a tsi intake, apparently its the one i need as i have a ccza engine code. any ideas?

Do you have any pics of it on your car ?
When I read your signature I thought it said tfsi hence my comment.
I

After a little research I can't find that the pk370 is compatible with your car!
Is this kit 100% listed for your car?

After a little research I can't find that the pk370 is compatible with your car! Is this kit 100% listed for your car?
hi mate the guy who i bought it off had it fitted by a revo dealer on his a3, so i would assume that it was for the a3 as well?
$_12.JPG
is how he fitted it.

on second thoughts i have noticed a very small difference on what is maybe: the red box shows the breather hose which looks like an extension of some sort, is it possible to get a breather hose extension?
pipe.png

I'd imagine a hose is a hose... Get some hose slightly bigger and jubilee clips and jobs a good un if it needs to be extended bud...

Reactions: sliced