Front Bumper?

ballr24

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I was wandering if you could help please, I have a Audi A3 2006 SLINE 1.6 Sportback basically similar to:http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=374923129I want to however change the front bumper to thishttp://static.clickdealer.co.uk/vehicles/426/426713/full/860062.jpgI was wandering if anyone know if it will fit without any additional tailoring etc, i.e. Same specAlso is my car a 8PA?The cars were both made in the same year so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read in the faqs thread, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

If it's from the same year then it will fit. Your first image link doesn't work.

Hey thanks for the reply, basically the image my car is
A3_rot_S-Line.jpg
As you can see the first car has a smooth lip while the other has a sharper lip...

Yep, it's a like for like swap, no other bits need changing but they are hard to find and therefore quite expensive.

True :( What about a 2007 , you recon it might fit the 2006? or is that a longshot

Yep any bumper from 2005 to around June 2008 will fit it but they are all expensive as they are harder to find these days. Have you scanned eBay?

That is just an "extension" for the standard sportback bumper (that you have).
I bought a second hand S-Line bumper from "Master of bumpers" on ebay for £200. Check frequently on his page as he sells alot of them. Its should be pretty straight forward for swapping your bumper to s-line. The grill that you have on your car now, will also fit the s-line bumper. but also needs new fog grills, fog lights.
Those S-Line bumpers came in 06-08 and then facelift at 09. If you want to go facelift (09-12) then you need new front wings, bonnet, and the list goes on...