Anybody got these....

i was going to get some next year lol, as they come 'smoked' already ha.

And if your 'dont' reason is becaus they are not OEM, then your boring! lol

I was probably thinking about the red ones anyway so not many people would notice they're not OEM! Lol

I'm only tempted by these as sounds like they plug and play not like originals needing coding and slight rewiring!

i prefer the full connected LED of the OEM, but these use LED for all the lights which is better in my books.

The smoked ones look like they belong on a "nice car, shame about the lights" Saab.

They are not OEM :) They look awful! I saw an A3 with something like this a few days ago and... no way! Poor quality built!

They don't look that good in person, better to spend a bit extra and get a set of used led genuine ones off ebay etc, shouldn't set you back too much.

Are these a good shout? Seen somebody recommending them on here!AUDI A3 8P SPORTBACK FACELIFT LED-RÃCKLEUCHTEN NEU OE! | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a lot of money to me. Wouldn't be so bad if they were 100 euro a pair.

will the fog and reversing lights be on the correct side of the car?

Ha could be in luck then! Somebody was recommending these particular ones and fitting too so must be alright, just wanna hear from someone who actually has them! Think they are OE!