MY11 Rear Lights with Pictures

ben-sullivan

Reaction score
Just updated the rear end on my 8p with new 2011 rear light. I managed to source these genuine lamps for a bargain of £62 Each brand new from a retailer. (as the saying goes its not what you know its who you know)

heres a few pics of the changes.

Reactions: SPARTAN91, Paulc33 and Kelza
They look spot on, after a pair of these myself. Can't seem to get them anywhere near as cheap as you did. Great buy!

i work as a panel beater so im in the trade and euro car parts have a brochure and listed these at 58£ without vat last month so i got them for £62 all in with VAT for the pair i paid £148

That really is a good price! I looked on euro car parts and I think they were £85 each, looking at yours thinking it might be an investment worth making though..

Yeah the brochure is for trade only hence the discount. They retail at 95£

Got some on order my self from euro car parts. Having friends in good places helps that's for sure.

£120 the pair :).

They look good! Do you have a euro car parts part number?

Hi Ben they look great so much better :)

Ill check my invoice later for part numbers. But thanks guys for the comments

Thanks. I called euros about a month ago asked if they stocked them and they said they don't list them so if you have a part number that will be great.

They had one in stock and special ordered the other one.
Hopefully Be in this week l hope.

Part numbers are osr = 478445120 nsr=478445110
If the part numbers end in a 0 it means they are oem/genuine made parts

Thanks i will give them a call tomorrow with those parts numbers

Just ordered some, couldn't resist at that price!

make it a sticky ''cheap my11 taillamps !!" :thumbsup:

Can only find the rear light up to 2008. Ones I already have.

Search by the part numbers i posted up mate

Ahhhhh didn't see them. Ha. Cheers fella. Ordered. Funny thing is, I'm selling my car but I still want them. I'll just sell them on of the car goes for the right amount. Ha

Haha new buyers gonna love you.... im glad i found these lights one of the best mods ive done. That and my 3sdms

Nope plug straight on with new bulb holders you will need to buy new brake light bulbs though as they are different. They are similar to sidelight bulbs just bigger n brighter

Will these fit my 2004 3.2 v8.It has the same front as Bens?Do they need coded? What brake light bulbs do I need?
Sorry for all the questions but I have them in my basket now ready to buy

If your a3 is the same as mine mate it will fit. They come with the new holders etc just need a new bulb. Not shre what they ar but they are a bit bigger than a sidelight bulb

Can you not use your old bulb holders? Ordered a pair from euros. £59 a side! Trade special order so taking a week.

Bargain are them!

Paid over £200 from the stealers for mine nearly a year ago.

Just received and email. Sold out, do I want some aftermarket ones instead? Ermmmmmm NO! Money back please!

Ring them up they'll probs be able to special order them in from audi... or try euro car parts if you know someone in the trade

Are they the later "tinted" version ? I have these already but like the tinted ones on the later black edition models 👍

Just received and email. Sold out, do I want some aftermarket ones instead? Ermmmmmm NO! Money back please!

Me and my m8 ordererd a pair night before last and havnt received an email as of yet - id have another look and see if they have now got some in (y)

Now i have put this though i will probably get a ****** email saying out of stock :keule:

Tou should be ok as theyll just special order them will take 3-4 working days

Awesome find Ben ! Ordered some from carparts4less :) hopefully I don't get an email :L