Audi A3 Sline 2011

l1ons81

Reaction score
Alright Guys,
Been a member of the forum for couple of years, and a few of you have given me really good help & advice.
I originally had a a3 2004 sport, always wanted to do the face lift, but after many problems and about £3k of repairs over the last 18months i decided to sell and buy a new car.

Pick my new car up on tuesday.

Audi a3 2011 Sline 2.0TDI,Cant wait. Pic below

The only bad bit of my new car is that its running DRL but not the LED ones. can any one on here price this up and do it? Also what other mods would people recommend? Cheers Steven

New Car

are they the Audi ones? are replicas mate?

If your talking about the full LED and xenon light units buddy I'd send Nigel (member NHN) on here a message. He can source and fit these if required.

nice motor by the way :cool:

Reactions: NHN
Walts2782

Cheers mate, yeah it is a nice motor, went to see it on Wed night, had a few scuffs and scratches on the paint work, so i made the dealer do a back bumper repair, stone chip repair and a full machine polish before i bought it, will be ready Tuesday.

I will drop NHN a msg, they are exactly what im after. You dont know the type of price they go for do you?

Black will always take some looking after but does look well when it's cleaned.

Price depends on what you want and what's already on the car if that makes sense......... You may need headlight washers fitted to the bumpers as Xenons have these as standard. I can't see on the pic but Nigel will be able to advise.

do a search on here or google, he's got plenty of positive feedback, be prepared to have the kettle on flow though :)

Reactions: NHN
Thanks for the name dropping :)

New you're talking over a grand for sure, PM for a price.

Reactions: Walts2782