Interior lights

nil538

Reaction score
Hi all just a Quick question I've got just a basic interior light if I wanted to fit the one with the two map light and the two led down lighter is it just straight swap plug-in and play or do I need additional wires wired in to make it all work ? I've got a 2007 s3 thanks for any help

I think its just a case of plug n play, but you'll need the 14pc pk for the s3 im sure... I was looking at getting a set last night and also gonna install footwell lights

Just need to dbl check they are for canbus cars though

Plug & play when I changed my A3 light to include map & ambient leds, can't see it being any different for you

Not sure on the newer models but don't think the canbus system has anything to do with the roof lights, footwell & puddle lights afaik are canbus

I'm wanting to change my interior lights on the a3 to LEDs now either I'm blind or there are no screws but how do I get the covers of for the map light above centre console and above the rear middle seat

I'm wanting to change my interior lights on the a3 to LEDs now either I'm blind or there are no screws but how do I get the covers of for the map light above centre console and above the rear middle seat

no screws, i used a flathead to pry it