Pagid discs and pads from europarts...

I believe that Pagid are OE spec, so you'll have no issues. Some one please correct me if I am mistaken.

Yes, I believe the same.

Have had Pagid pads which worked as well a was expecting.

I have a full set of front and rears fitted to my wife's 1.6 and they work perfectly. They are way way cheaper from here:

Car Parts Online, Spare Parts, Motor Spares from CarParts4Less.co.uk

Saved about £60 on the full set and got free delivery. All in all, very impressive.

CarParts4Less is Eurocarparts', just a lesser known arm of the same company. Their prices on here seem to be constantly what the regular % discount offers at ECP are. It is online only though, which is no bad thing, but returns are at your cost in the post rather than a branch.

When i priced it up on ECP in their "sale" or with a forum discount, my total spend came to £180 ish about three weeks ago. You can't apply forum discount to sale items either.

I paid £115 with the £10 off discount on the front page from CP4L. They have a call centre as i called to check part number first - you just need to order on line to get the additional £10 off.

I went for Ate pads from Eurocarparts. They are OE too. Couldn't complain about them, they stopped my remapped 2.0 TFSI very well.

When I replaced my OE pads and discs on my S3 8L i used Pagid from ECP, I will be doing the same when they are due for renewal on my S3 8P.