As i love a clean car, as much as anyone else. I though I would show off my efforts.
I had not washed the car for about 5 weeks previous to this and the detailing bug hit me hard, I was trying to hold off until next year haha
So here goes.
Before shots of the car it was much worse in the flesh than the photos suggest!!
Think that's enough before pics for now.
1. So first up it was the snow foaming, for this I used CarPro iron X snow soap.
Let it sit on the car for 5 minutes or so, whilst I got my buckets ready.
2.Then blasted all the foam of and started washing with a noddle mitt and some auto glym bodywork shampoo conditioner using the two bucket method. Then blasted down again, As the car is always looked after I got some good beading!
Also used some TRIX iron and tar remover but never got any pics of this.
3. Next up was the wheels (Speedlines!!) love of my life... sometimes
During. For this I used a spray bottle with bilberry wheel cleaner and a detailing brush to agitate all the dirt
4. Got the car inside to start with the proper work.
First up was tar remover, just in case I missed any bits! so went all round the car wheel arches, rear bumper, door sills and all of the doors.
5. Then the clay bar with some Auto finesse lubrication to remove any of the other crap.
Smoothest id felt the paint work after this!!
Here is the clay bar after id done the whole car.
6. Back out side to give another wash to get rid off all the left over residue from claying, just hosed down with water then noddle mitt with the auto glym again, then back inside to dry of with the dodo juice fluffy drying towel.
7. Looked good after drying but this was me just reaching the halfway stage haha
Started with the polishing, just some auto glym super resin polish, went round the whole car.
8. While the polish was curing I set about waxing he wheels with The Wheel Specialist Wheel Wax.
And some auto glym tyre dressing for the tubes.
9.Once the auto glym super resin polish had cured I buffed off and applied auto glym ultra deep shine let this cure then removed and sealed with auto glym extra gloss protection. Then remover this after doing the glass work.
10. This was the stage I was most looking forward to applying G techniq G4 glass polish and G1 clear vision.
Never got any photos of this as I was concentrating to much on my time windows of applying an removing.
Here are some of the products I used
Now finally the bit everyone looks forward to the finished item.
Was hoping this would last a few days but rained today when I was out, got some good beading and the G techniq was amazing puts Rain X to shame.
Let me know what you think