MTM Bimoto and TTRS Brakes

wesley

Reaction score
Hi All, Does anyone know if 18" MTM Bimotos will fit my S3 with a TTRS Brake kit on?? There ET50 so that isnt a problem, just i know most people run 19" with this Brake set up. Thanks

if it helps i'm running oem 18" facelift wheels with ttrs setup with 12mm spacers. there's about 3-4 maybe even 5 mm's between wheel barel and calipers. slim wheel weights were moved to centre so it doesn't catch up.

if it helps i'm running oem 18" facelift wheels with ttrs setup with 12mm spacers. there's about 3-4 maybe even 5 mm's between wheel barel and calipers. slim wheel weights were moved to centre so it doesn't catch up.

Thanks S, i have toe opportunity to buy some 18" MTM's but wanted to be certain before handing over the cash,Surely someone will have a definite answer :)

Evening Scarlett Pimpernel :p

We're now (fitted this evening) running TD's with RS3/TTRS calipers & TTRS discs, clearance is between 1-2mm.

Reactions: wuta3
Meeeee, stranger, lol.

Hell yeah. 18's, as I cant afford dentures just yet :p

Reactions: Brodster
I reckon they do fit Bimoto 18's, as the TD's curve inwards on the far edge of the caliper, but clears just, whereas the Bimotos are straight from wheel bolt area to the external edge, so should easily clear IMHO.

Not sure what that will achieve for you, what you hoping to see?

Just to update this, fitted the 18" mtm's over the weekend with my ttrs brakes and they fit, they fit without spacers but I've put 8mm on all round for a better look.

Reactions: Kelza
Who really wants to see pics of your "dirty white" s3??

Would be way cooler if it was proper white one.......... :lmfao:

Reactions: Kelza
Nice one Nigel. Also pics demanded.

I'm professionally skimming discs in next few days hopefully, as I get judder cause some numnuts dropped something on them, but they fit very closely, with I'd say 5mm, if lucky, between wheel & brakes.

TTRSBrakes.jpg

I'm professionally skimming discs in next few days hopefully, as I get judder cause some numnuts dropped something on them, but they fit very closely, with I'd say 5mm, if lucky, between wheel & brakes.

Schweet