Chris NottSky Insurance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: RS3 grill on S3?

Reverse Gear

Status

RS3 grill on S3?

Is the RS3 grill a direct fit on a 2011 S3? What's it like to fit, do you need to remove bumper? Seen a few oem ones for sale but very expensive, £500-600 which is a lot for piece of plastic. Anyone do cheaper good quality grills?

any pics of RS3 grill on S3?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Different Gear

Status
    Yes, direct fit. See my signature for instructions on how to fit.
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow R90 STL On Twitter Add R90 STL on Facebook Visit R90 STL's Instagram Channel
    NHN likes this.
    Audi A3 Black Edition 2.0 Tdi DSG - Black Audi rings - Private plate - RS3 grill - C Quartz ceramic coating - Stage 1 remap - 50mm H&R Springs - SOLD

MY11​ Imola Yellow S3 - Black Edition - DSG - RNS-E - Sunroof - RS3 grill - H&R 25mm springs - Shark Performance stage 1

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    I am going to be doing a group buy for the £250 version off Ebay. Apparently afew have fitted this over on S/RS forum and its very good quality with no fitment issues. I have spoken to the importer and Im hopefully getting a sample of one. If we can get 10 or more he is willing to drop the price to £210 delivered and lower if we get anymore interested parties.

It'll be after Xmas now seeing as its so close. Gives people enough time to fill the wallets again....lol
    NHN, Sevv and mjr901 like this.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow R90 STL On Twitter Add R90 STL on Facebook Visit R90 STL's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    I am going to be doing a group buy for the £250 version off Ebay. Apparently afew have fitted this over on S/RS forum and its very good quality with no fitment issues. I have spoken to the importer and Im hopefully getting a sample of one. If we can get 10 or more he is willing to drop the price to £210 delivered and lower if we get anymore interested parties.

It'll be after Xmas now seeing as its so close. Gives people enough time to fill the wallets again....lol
    quality is very good Mark. I have fitted mine and could not be happier with it! if there were any meets coming up I would have a better opportunity to show you
    Audi A3 Black Edition 2.0 Tdi DSG - Black Audi rings - Private plate - RS3 grill - C Quartz ceramic coating - Stage 1 remap - 50mm H&R Springs - SOLD

MY11​ Imola Yellow S3 - Black Edition - DSG - RNS-E - Sunroof - RS3 grill - H&R 25mm springs - Shark Performance stage 1

Status

My Social Networking

Well if you need anymore products mate pop over for a shufty and a brew and I will have a look at it coz I want one to fit to the S3.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Well if you need anymore products mate pop over for a shufty and a brew and I will have a look at it coz I want one to fit to the S3.
    sounds good. I will get a few detailing products whilst I am there. next weekend or the one after would be good for me but I will text you nearer the time

Status

My Social Networking

No worries buddy. New AW products are here and are flying out the door.....the long awaited Corona is here.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

I think I will give that a go. Didnt really like that elixer stuff. will pick up some other things like more wash mitts, wheel brushes etc too

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

grill.jpg
    sneak preview for you mark
    Brodster likes this.

Audi A3

Status

I will most certainly be buying one at that price, be about the time i will be doing a s-line conversion anyway so will go nicely in the new bumper!
    Audi A3 2.0 TDI - S3 Intercooler - Darkside Developments Hard Pipe Boost Kit - EGR Delete - Milltek Non-Res Decat Exhaust System - Performance -Torque Custom Remap 187BHP + 335lb/ft

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Well done Markus, good move
    Brodster likes this.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by R90 STL View Post
    grill.jpg
    sneak preview for you mark
    Thats a crackin pic of that.... still needs chrome rings though!
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by S3_Jacko View Post
    Thats a crackin pic of that.... still needs chrome rings though!
    cheers brother wouldn't of been possible without ur craftsmanship! Haha I'm still on the ropes about the rings situation..

5th Gear

Status
    cheers brother wouldn't of been possible without ur craftsmanship! Haha I'm still on the ropes about the rings situation..
    Haha.. you know where my vote always is gonna go... Just think it'll give you that wee bitta contrast at the front end.. it will totally transform it, its funny how the simplest of things do that... like my rear clusters for example

S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

Status
    Yikes...!! What are you trying to do to me Mark!!?

I've got Xmas and my yearly Skiing to pay for and now this soon to be group buy and the other things we talked about....

Where to start!?! Suppose a Bank, and a balaclava.
    Brodster likes this.
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Haha.. you know where my vote always is gonna go... Just think it'll give you that wee bitta contrast at the front end.. it will totally transform it, its funny how the simplest of things do that... like my rear clusters for example
    true that just installed some brighter number plate lights and I'm over the moon haha. I'll maybe get silver rings just to try them out see how I like them. They came with black so it's what im
    used to :P

5th Gear

Status
    true that just installed some brighter number plate lights and I'm over the moon haha. I'll maybe get silver rings just to try them out see how I like them. They came with black so it's what im
    used to :P
    I've got a set of chrome rings lying loose at the moment if you wanna try n see... i'm plasti-dipping an oem grill just now, so they are off... but will be putting them back on the grill at the wkend... always an option and get a pic and get feedback on here, to try and swing your vote either way, without you having to shell out the candy

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

I've got a set of chrome rings lying loose at the moment if you wanna try n see... i'm plasti-dipping an oem grill just now, so they are off... but will be putting them back on the grill at the wkend... always an option and get a pic and get feedback on here, to try and swing your vote either way, without you having to shell out the candy
    sweet man. I'll put it to the vote once I have the pics then. What days good for u to try them on? Any evening during the week apart from fri is good if it needs to be before weekend

5th Gear

Status
    sweet man. I'll put it to the vote once I have the pics then. What days good for u to try them on? Any evening during the week apart from fri is good if it needs to be before weekend
    Just anytime mate... just gives a txt... i'm trying to think off how we'd pop them off your grill tho.... need to get in behind it

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Just anytime mate... just gives a txt... i'm trying to think off how we'd pop them off your grill tho.... need to get in behind it
    i could swing by Thursday night if that's ok? Good look I thought u would have some
    solution to that lol. We will work something out

5th Gear

Status
    I'll come over yours if you want... might be better with the light in your man cave... spesh for pics

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Cool mate as long as it's not a hassle for u. I'd of suggested a quick snow foam whilst u were over but it might be too dark haha

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I've been toying with the idea of an RS3 grille since i bought my S3 thanks to this forum! I'd be interested in putting my name down for that Brodster, glad it'll be after xmas lol.

P.s R90 STL and Ash187 both your cars look mint! Particularly the RS6 Alloys!
    Ash187 likes this.

Status

My Social Networking

Cars looking sweet Ash.......as normal.
    Ash187 likes this.

1st Gear

Status

Few more on instagram if anyones interested @bradraistrick
    XFi, MrWhItEwOlF and 147bear like this.
    Ibis S3 8P3 - Airlift V2 / S63 AMG wheels / RS3 Grill / Recaros
    Previous: Polo 6n2 20vt / S3 8L GT28
    Instagram: @bradraistrick

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-s...s3-thread.html

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    wrong badge on that grill for the car
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by _MickS3 View Post
    I've been toying with the idea of an RS3 grille since i bought my S3 thanks to this forum! I'd be interested in putting my name down for that Brodster, glad it'll be after xmas lol.

P.s R90 STL and Ash187 both your cars look mint! Particularly the RS6 Alloys!
    thanks dude

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash187 View Post
    wrong badge on that grill for the car
    Good one
    Ibis S3 8P3 - Airlift V2 / S63 AMG wheels / RS3 Grill / Recaros
    Previous: Polo 6n2 20vt / S3 8L GT28
    Instagram: @bradraistrick

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-s...s3-thread.html

Status

My Social Networking

Right guys one of my group buys has nearly finished so IF your interested in an RS3 grill then PM me please as Im gonna contact the guy just before Xmas and give him a heads up. Price will be £210 plus postage which I think will be about a tenner but dont quote me on that. So go for max £220. Let me know guys please and ensure that this grill will fit your car.........as I will not do refunds if it doesn't.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Right guys one of my group buys has nearly finished so IF your interested in an RS3 grill then PM me please as Im gonna contact the guy just before Xmas and give him a heads up. Price will be £210 plus postage which I think will be about a tenner but dont quote me on that. So go for max £220. Let me know guys please and ensure that this grill will fit your car.........as I will not do refunds if it doesn't.
    assuming this is from the same guy I was £20 for postage. might be helpful to know

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add nezz on Facebook
    Recently changed the grill surround on mine to tone down the bling a little.DSC_9507.jpgDSC_9526.jpg
    Mr. B likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Does it come with the rs3 badge or can have it with out

English...not so good

Status
    They need to make one for the 8P2 aswell, the rs6 grille mod is too expensive

S33.jpg
    car.jpg

Reverse Gear

Status
    RS3 Badge is removable, its only clipped on

Heres my S-Line with the ebay grill with the gloss black fog surrounds + chrome ring

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDeeJay View Post
    RS3 Badge is removable, its only clipped on

Heres my S-Line with the ebay grill with the gloss black fog surrounds + chrome ring

A link to the grill please?
    05, A3 8P 2.0TFSI Quattro

1st Gear

Status
    Does anyone know if this fits Pre facelift ?

Status

My Social Networking

No it doesn't fit Pre-Facelift models mate unfortunately. Facelift models onwards

XFi
    2nd Gear

Status
    No it doesn't fit Pre-Facelift models mate unfortunately. Facelift models onwards
    Are these grills just black?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast