audi a3 05 1.6 fsi problems

ed_lad

Reaction score
Hello chaps

Ive rescently brought a audi a3 1.6fsi sport on a 05 plate its covered 57000 miles and ive run into a problem epc light comes on now and then cam be doing 70 on a motor way or 30 in a town there is no change to the vehicles handleing or performance if i turn the car off and on its fine no lights nothing, I have had a new battery fitted 10 days ago and a abs sensor would this have any effect any help is appreciated

Needs to be put on a suitable diagnostic machine/vagcom to see what faults have been stored

Hello chaps

Ive rescently brought a audi a3 1.6fsi sport on a 05 plate its covered 57000 miles and ive run into a problem epc light comes on now and then cam be doing 70 on a motor way or 30 in a town there is no change to the vehicles handleing or performance if i turn the car off and on its fine no lights nothing, I have had a new battery fitted 10 days ago and a abs sensor would this have any effect any help is appreciated

are you getting engine judder under acceleration?

Ah ok, as I had that problem esp light came on after juddering under acceleration, turns out it was my coil packs at fault..