Parking sensors no audio.

Paulc33

Reaction score
My rear parking sensors have been getting quieter and quieter until today they have pretty much stopped beeping.
Unless you have your head in the boot.

Anyone experienced this or know how to solve this? Can you adjust the volume at all?

On Audis own ones you can adjust the pitch and tone in the set menu on the onboard computer...

Hmmm the computer is different on those iirc. You may need VCDS to adjust them.

How do you access the on board computer to do that. I don't have multifunction steering wheel

Its on the stalk where you can flick between MPG etc. Is your onboard screen in the middle of the dash red or black with white text? if its red you will need to connect it to a VCDS to adjust anything in the cars settings i think. If you don't have an onboard computer then what I'm saying is totally irrelevant

Yeah I have an on board computer. Cars a 2.0tdi sport. With red dash. So guess I need vcd to look at it.

I think so, someone else may be able to back me up on this!

Yes but the volume & tones don't adjust automatically, so it must be a fault, the buzzer is hidden behind the rear driver side panel on the metal shelf in front of the seat belt unit, however you will need vcds to test things.

So today my parking sensors randomly started working again and beeping like they did last week.

Now very confused.