Anyone in or around Portsmouth/Southampton to retro fit..?

chris.vincent3

Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Retrofit footwell lights and coming home/leaving home lights? I can supply the looms and I've coded the car to accept the retrofits. However, I tied to fit them and I've broke both the connector clips, think I'm too heavy handed for this job and don't want to risk braking another loom I've got to buy.

Can scan/code via VCDS in return or slave labour p/h wage?

​Try NHN :) x

Reactions: chris.vincent3 and NHN
That's a ******, I was there yesterday, I would go see Tims crew given location, as I'm not down that way soon.

We're in Bournemouth :)

Awesome, I don't mind the drive. Are you also able to retrofit heated seats? Seats are already fitted as is the control unit, just needs the wiring in-between!

That's a ******, I was there yesterday, I would go see Tims crew given location, as I'm not down that way soon.

No worries NHN, I still need to purchase two more looms anyway! :(

I could do it, but depends on your budget as it takes number of hours & driving down needs to be economical.

I could do it, but depends on your budget as it takes number of hours & driving down needs to be economical.

Give me a PM with a ball park figure. It's pretty much all there, so seems pointless not to get it wired in. I've got the plugs, just the wires on the other end are pretty useless to say the least. Bought it thinking I was going to receive a loom, and all I received was a mess in a cereal box.