how to transfer iTunes files on to rnse sd card???...............................

S3 03

Reaction score
as title.
as all my music is in itune i wanted to put some on an sd card for the car, anyone know how?
cheers

Your probaby best posting this in the general chat section...

but you have to do it on a pc... Convert them to mp3 and buy a card reader... Once you have your card on the pc and mp3 music, simply load them onto the card... Job done!

It's pretty simple on PC or MAC

Within iTunes right click the songs you want as MP3, and select create AAC version
This will crate a duplicate of the song so be sure to use the AAC version when transferring to the SD card

Also if the name of a song is too long it might not appear in the RNSE

as title.
as all my music is in itune i wanted to put some on an sd card for the car, anyone know how?
cheers

I downloaded a free M4a-Mp3 converter program from the web now all my itunes music is on SD cards

right I'm still having a right chew on, trying to get music on an sd card.
I'm using a mac book air and a sandisk ultra 16gb hc.
now i can't even get anything on the card:keule:

Just download a converter like Spartan mentioned.

Also What RNSe do you have?

If you have a MK1 (CD/TV button) you'd an only use up to a 4GB Non-HC version
If you have a MK2 then you're golden up to 32GB SDHC.

Reactions: judge and s5joe
You'll need to check the mac hasn't formatted the card to HFS.

But as other people say concert and then just move them onto the SD card.

just did this the other day, imported my CDs into itunes selecting the mp3 format. in the library was able to right click on the album and cut/paste it onto the SD card in a oner. As i'm crap at this sort if stuff it took me a while to figure out but it's actually pretty easy when you get the hang of it.
The only problem i had was that some of my CDs wouldn't copy into itunes, googling it looks like possibly copyright protection in the discs so am still trying to find a way round that.

Use a mp3 converter called DVD video soft. It's legend. Download the free studio and you can do anything you could imagine