audi a3 3dr bilstein b12 pro kit or sportline

simon t

Reaction score
Just bought bilstein b8 shocks all round for cheap but i can't decide between the eibach pro kit or the sportline kit just wondering if anyone has got some pics of an a3 with these kits fitted to help me decide

How low you wanna go? I have the sport line on my sport back and it has a nice low look. The pro sport kit looks like sline ride height but with better handling

Hi would like a little lower than sline but was just worried about rubbing issues and bottom clearance dont want to damage sump on speed humps have you had any issues? Have you got any side on pictures to see what the gap is like on the arches of your sportback

This is what my car looks like on the sportlines and on 19s

77bbf198-9f4d-4095-8a3e-ef7dc6e48238.jpg

from the front:

file-24.jpg

it only rubs when i either go over speed bumps too quickly or if i have a fatty or 2 in the back

Sportlines still aren't low enough to give you problems so I wouldn't worry about clearance.

I have ap coilovers wound all the way down which is roughly 65mm lower and still don't really have issues. Get the occasional scrape but that's only going over bumps faster than 20mph.

I wanted the sportline kit but can't get it for my car :'( something to do with load on axles ? So got pro kit not noticed a drop at in considering I was s line originally, any one know if I would have been ok to just buy the sportline kit despite it saying not available it's just I'm not so sure my cars that much heavier than a s3