Damaged spoiler :( for my S3 conversion, advice please! Thanks

Fanboy

An Audi Fanboy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently ordered this S3 tailgate from eBay for 130 quid, I just received it today and I believe it has been damaged in transit...

Could you please have a look at the photos and advice whether it's a easy job to be fixed when getting it fitted or should I return it to the seller and it was their responsibility...

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

Also is this how S3 spoilers are fit it originally or has this been glued or something... I though S3 spoilers were screwed to the tailgate and not glued... this looks like it has been glued...

How to tell whether it's a genuine a3/S3 spoiler ? without taking it off as I might need to return it... :(

Cheers

they should be able to claim the courier so get right on it.
I bought a VW touran front bumper which are like hens teeth(decent ones) for my Caddy and the seller wrapped it in bin bags was amazed there was no damage when it arrived

they should be able to claim the courier so get right on it.
I bought a VW touran front bumper which are like hens teeth(decent ones) for my Caddy and the seller wrapped it in bin bags was amazed there was no damage when it arrived

Cool, just contacted the seller and attached the same photos, hopefully they offer either return at their cost or possibly some money for repair at least... hopefully :)