Iphone 5 adaptors for ipod cable?

TaylorK

Reaction score
Not too sure on which adaptor I should buy for a iPhone 5 to fit my 30 pin iPod cable, Any suggestions?

Apple lightning adapter, although there are some for fiver or so on ebay that have worked for others.

I tried an ebay special and it was b0ll0x and didnt work properly and wouldn't charge.

Bought the genuine apple one and it works perfectly inc charging. (with the genuine Audi Ipod interface)

Reactions: Kelza
Ok ok I submit to you, genuine is better, but it is a bit of a rip off, I of all people have to say, however, I practise what I preach & to have no headaches in my world I would go for the most reliable & it would be the apple version :)

Ok ok I submit to you, genuine is better, but it is a bit of a rip off, I of all people have to say, however, I practise what I preach & to have no headaches in my world I would go for the most reliable & it would be the apple version :)

I did nearly fall off my chair when you mentioned eBay. :p

Reactions: NHN
Yes I know, it was the dark side of me lol.

However, that particular adapter is rather taking the pee a bit, for what it is, but you guys are right, reliability is what I go for & to guarantee working 100% or near to, best to stump up for Tim Cooks commission :)

Apple frustrate me because the prices are so high, but when you think of the simple thing of the lightning interface & no need to worry which way to insert etc, it just takes all the headaches away from getting the connection right, not damaging the socket etc, unless you're a clumsy individual :)

I still cant bring myself to be with apple for my cellphone, its too locked down, although I have an I4 for test purposes, had I5's & missus has an ipad which Issy uses mostly lol, just don't see the advantage for us tbh.

However, I do love technology & the biometric is a master stroke tbh, its those poxy little additions that others just don't think of, they're too worried about having curved displays, highest res screen, etc etc, annoying to say the least.

I have some Nexus 5's for me & the other half, but if I'm honest my S3 seems good enough still.