Chris NottAH Fabrications
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 158
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: My overdue progress/picture thread: Now with Sprint Blue S3 content

  1. #81
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Come on man, where are the fat fives
    In "storage" as i like to call it



    Been offered some different coilovers too hence the possible halt on them going on
    grantposs likes this.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #82
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Ooooo whats the other suspension !?

  4. #83
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    Cheers, not finding it too bad tbh, obviously if you use the loud pedal all the time then it's going to cost a lot in fuel but instead of using a tank every two weeks it's now every week, it's obviously faster but doesn't feel it until the turbo really starts spooling hard and you realise your actually stuck in your seat. Power delivery is smoother, but tbh the tdi never felt a slouch as the PD lump is very punchy especially after being mapped. The tdi feels more rugged, like an old work boot where as the s3 feels like it's got finesse, almost girly to drive as everything's so light and easy to use. It's great fun though, especially when the exhaust pops which from a standard exhaust is pretty cool.

    Cup holder was on eBay, and ashtray from Audi
    Hmmm yea I thought it would be around half the miles per tank lol. Thanks for the info....still can't decide whether to put a bigger turbo on the TDI or get an S3 myself. Ohhh and get them fat fives on the S3! :P
    Westy likes this.

  5. #84
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    Ooooo whats the other suspension !?
    Possibly some ultralows

    Quote Originally Posted by jaye2992 View Post
    Hmmm yea I thought it would be around half the miles per tank lol. Thanks for the info....still can't decide whether to put a bigger turbo on the TDI or get an S3 myself. Ohhh and get them fat fives on the S3! :P
    I had the same thoughts with my tdi, glad I didn't as the s3 is so much more special. Tbh, if your worried about the fuel side of things as i was, it's really rather good when you don't thrash it. I've seen 30mpg on several occasions now, obviously not in traffic, but for the power you get I can't complain. My biggest worry was the fuel consumption, but I'm glad I've done what I have now.

  6. #85
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    I had the same thoughts with my tdi, glad I didn't as the s3 is so much more special. Tbh, if your worried about the fuel side of things as i was, it's really rather good when you don't thrash it. I've seen 30mpg on several occasions now, obviously not in traffic, but for the power you get I can't complain. My biggest worry was the fuel consumption, but I'm glad I've done what I have now.
    Suppose I best test drive one! Doesn't sound too bad then as I use about half a tank a week. Cheers I will be keeping an eye out for when you have coilovers on :D
    smurfworth likes this.

  7. #86
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye2992 View Post
    Suppose I best test drive one! Doesn't sound too bad then as I use about half a tank a week. Cheers I will be keeping an eye out for when you have coilovers on :D
    The only thing you can't do in the s3 which you could in the a3 is think.. Ah, I've only got a 1/4 of a tank left.. Ah is alright, that'll get me to work and back each day this week. 1/4 of a tank will probably get you to a petrol station in the s3 haha.

    nothings set in stone yet, but I'd love to have some ultralows.
    Westy likes this.

  8. #87
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    The only thing you can't do in the s3 which you could in the a3 is think.. Ah, I've only got a 1/4 of a tank left.. Ah is alright, that'll get me to work and back each day this week. 1/4 of a tank will probably get you to a petrol station in the s3 haha.

    nothings set in stone yet, but I'd love to have some ultralows.
    Haha the last quarter always seems to go quickly anyway! Part of the fun I suppose...free wheel to the petrol station ah I see....ultralows would be awesome.

  9. #88
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    These arrived today straight off GuyJ's awesome S3



    110mm H&R ultralow coilovers, should give me more than enough adjustment to play with :thrash:



    The size of the dampers on these things are unreal, they use bilstein dampers too!

    Basically some info if you've no idea what they are:

    H&R kits, derived from the H&R ultralow kit, which will drop much lower than any other kit available on the market, without sacrificing comfort. The H&R name is synonymous with These kits are ultra low monotube derived coilovers, using bilstein damping technology. These have been specially shortened by H&R special suspension and combined with custom springs for comfort.
    jaye2992 likes this.

  10. #89
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,184

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Liked these on your Instagram last night, looking forward to seeing them on.

    When you planning getting them fitted/fitting them?
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  11. #90
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    Liked these on your Instagram last night, looking forward to seeing them on.

    When you planning getting them fitted/fitting them?
    You and me both then! Looking forward to getting the fat fives on too then I can make up my mind if I like it or not.

    No idea on fitting, sometime soon I'm sure though, within the next few weeks I'd say.

  12. #91
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South lincs!
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    These arrived today straight off GuyJ's awesome S3



    110mm H&R ultralow coilovers, should give me more than enough adjustment to play with :thrash:



    The size of the dampers on these things are unreal, they use bilstein dampers too!

    Basically some info if you've no idea what they are:


    I want some of these! Can't wait to see what they look like. How much adjustment do they have?

  13. #92
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyfat View Post
    I want some of these! Can't wait to see what they look like. How much adjustment do they have?
    Well, the measurements are taken from SE spec height so where normal coilovers for an SE drop from 10-65mm these drop from 50-110mm.

    So by my calculations the s3 lowering range is between 10-70mm where normal s3 coilovers drop the s3 from 10-40mm.

    There's various kits available, even a 140mm kit from stillstatic but I was told they start off too low to be used as a daily.

  14. #93
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,184

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    You and me both then! Looking forward to getting the fat fives on too then I can make up my mind if I like it or not.

    No idea on fitting, sometime soon I'm sure though, within the next few weeks I'd say.
    Don't think I've ever seen Fat Fives on an S3 so should be interesting, in a good way.

    How low you looking to go on them? On the lowest, will they tuck?
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  15. #94
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    Don't think I've ever seen Fat Fives on an S3 so should be interesting, in a good way.

    How low you looking to go on them? On the lowest, will they tuck?
    I have only ever seen it once on an s3, not stupidly low, just a tad lower than my a3 was.

    Tuck the rim or the tyre? As far as I know it should tuck all of the tyre and a bit of the rim on the lowest setting.

  16. #95
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,184

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    I have only ever seen it once on an s3, not stupidly low, just a tad lower than my a3 was.

    Tuck the rim or the tyre? As far as I know it should tuck all of the tyre and a bit of the rim on the lowest setting.
    They can definitely go low enough then haha. How low you aiming to go?
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  17. #96
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    They can definitely go low enough then haha. How low you aiming to go?
    Yeah man, they go lower than you'll ever need, but the point in ultralows is not to run them as low as they go because as you probably know the lower you have coilovers the more uncomfy they are. As a result they apparently remain really comfy because they aren't bottoming out all the time.

    I'm pretty sure they are bilstien b8 dampers as they look really similar.

    I'd like it slightly lower than my A3 was, but I always hated that I couldn't go lower with the AP's.

  18. #97
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,184

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    Yeah man, they go lower than you'll ever need, but the point in ultralows is not to run them as low as they go because as you probably know the lower you have coilovers the more uncomfy they are. As a result they apparently remain really comfy because they aren't bottoming out all the time.

    I'm pretty sure they are bilstien b8 dampers as they look really similar.

    I'd like it slightly lower than my A3 was, but I always hated that I couldn't go lower with the AP's.
    Yeh, that's why I'm thinking, when I get my 8L S3, to go with FK's that apparently go 110mm and have them half-three quarters of the way down rather than maxing out other coilovers that only got 50mm.

    I've heard that even when really low, they still retain a good ride.

    Exactly how I felt with my AP's, if they just went 10mm or so lower, they'd have been perfect.
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  19. #98
    Compkiler's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    150
    Wird, my AP's are extremly low.... i couldnt even get my wheels aligned yesterday as the car wouldnt go on the ramp so had to take it somewhere else lol!

  20. #99
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    Yeh, that's why I'm thinking, when I get my 8L S3, to go with FK's that apparently go 110mm and have them half-three quarters of the way down rather than maxing out other coilovers that only got 50mm.

    I've heard that even when really low, they still retain a good ride.

    Exactly how I felt with my AP's, if they just went 10mm or so lower, they'd have been perfect.
    Yeah but that's 110mm with the helpers removed, and as a result not much damper travel and a higher wear rate because it's working outside of the parameters it was designed to work at.

    FK's are dreadful and you'll hate them if you've had AP's, damper fail all the time and the knock and bang.

    As you know, don't cheap out on suspension, if your planning to keep it a long time get something decent.

    Send an email to stillstatic and see if they do a kit for the 8L, they should do, they'll cost a lot but decent suspension isn't cheap and as you know you get what you pay for.

    I had JOM's on my 8L, which are built the same as the FK's, and they were absolutely dreadful. Great for going low, but bounces all over the place.

    Suspension recommendations is a hard one, people seem to only reccomend what they've had, it's like I always say, I'm sure sleeping on the floor is comfy if you've never experienced sleeping in a bed.

  21. #100
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Compkiler View Post
    Wird, my AP's are extremly low.... i couldnt even get my wheels aligned yesterday as the car wouldnt go on the ramp so had to take it somewhere else lol!
    Upload a photo and I'll tell you if it's low enough for my liking or not
    leeds2592 likes this.

  22. #101
    Jonathaan's Avatar
    Diesel Power!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    496
    Id imagine you will need to notch the chasis?

    When i had VMAXX on mine and were all way down on front the drive shaft was rubbing on the chasis,

  23. #102
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathaan View Post
    Id imagine you will need to notch the chasis?

    When i had VMAXX on mine and were all way down on front the drive shaft was rubbing on the chasis,
    According to GuyJ no, and at one point he had them with 10mm of threads left.

    I don't want it that low anyway, 10mm lower than the AP's will do me fine.

  24. #103
    Jonathaan's Avatar
    Diesel Power!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    496
    Happy days then fella, looking forward to seeing it.

    How you finding the Petrol compared to thee good old TDi?

  25. #104
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,184

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    Yeah but that's 110mm with the helpers removed, and as a result not much damper travel and a higher wear rate because it's working outside of the parameters it was designed to work at.

    FK's are dreadful and you'll hate them if you've had AP's, damper fail all the time and the knock and bang.

    As you know, don't cheap out on suspension, if your planning to keep it a long time get something decent.

    Send an email to stillstatic and see if they do a kit for the 8L, they should do, they'll cost a lot but decent suspension isn't cheap and as you know you get what you pay for.

    I had JOM's on my 8L, which are built the same as the FK's, and they were absolutely dreadful. Great for going low, but bounces all over the place.

    Suspension recommendations is a hard one, people seem to only reccomend what they've had, it's like I always say, I'm sure sleeping on the floor is comfy if you've never experienced sleeping in a bed.
    Wouldn't want to go that low anyway, sump would have no chance!

    I know, just wish the AP's went lower on the 8L as well because I'd buy them in a heart beat but they look even higher on 8L's. Was looking at the FK Silverline X and FK Konigsport which don't tend to get as much bad press. The Konigsports use Koni dampers so will be miles better than the cheapo FK's.

    You're 100% spot on this that comment.
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  26. #105
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Few bits arrived in preparation for fitting the ultra lows this weekend, and my torque wrench also arrived which i got brand new on ebay for £20, bit of a bargain and should help with cleaning the inside of the wheels as the brakes on the S3 are huge compared to the tdi.

    Ordered a De wiper glass blank which I've been on about ordering one for at least 2 years now, better late than never i suppose.
    Also got a strut spreader tool and new m14 nylock nuts for the coilovers.




  27. #106
    mechanic69's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    405
    Whats the De wiper glass blank? I,ve not seen this before.
    S3 - Sprint Blue BE [MY11] My Build Thread
    Options - Satnav, Bluetooth, MFSW, Privacy Glass, Nappa Leather
    Mods - Bluefin Stage 1, DV+, Revo Race CIA, Cruise, TPMS, Bilstein B8s, Eibach Pro Kit, H&M Spacers, Exclusive Leather Trims
    Future - Downpipe sports CAT, HPFP, Stage 2+/3, Brakes, ALK, ARB, Hybrid turbo, 2nd Mortgage

  28. #107
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    70
    People remove the rear wiper and fit a small rubber grommet in the hole to seal it. Some people prefer the back without a wiper as they say its cleaner looking.

  29. #108
    mechanic69's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by AdriansS3 View Post
    People remove the rear wiper and fit a small rubber grommet in the hole to seal it. Some people prefer the back without a wiper as they say its cleaner looking.
    Got it, cheers
    S3 - Sprint Blue BE [MY11] My Build Thread
    Options - Satnav, Bluetooth, MFSW, Privacy Glass, Nappa Leather
    Mods - Bluefin Stage 1, DV+, Revo Race CIA, Cruise, TPMS, Bilstein B8s, Eibach Pro Kit, H&M Spacers, Exclusive Leather Trims
    Future - Downpipe sports CAT, HPFP, Stage 2+/3, Brakes, ALK, ARB, Hybrid turbo, 2nd Mortgage

  30. #109
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by AdriansS3 View Post
    People remove the rear wiper and fit a small rubber grommet in the hole to seal it. Some people prefer the back without a wiper as they say its cleaner looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanic69 View Post
    Got it, cheers
    That but its glass and looks nicer than a rubber grommet. Considering i hate the rear wiper and never use it i want it gone.

    take a look at some of the pics: Heckwischerabdeckung aus Glas - Glaskappen / Stopfen von gecleant.de - Heckwischerabdeckung, Blindstopfen, Kappe, Glasstopfen, De-wiper, Plug, Grommet, Cap

  31. #110
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    Is that were you bought the blank from mate? I've been after one for a while.
    smurfworth likes this.

  32. #111
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5190 View Post
    Is that were you bought the blank from mate? I've been after one for a while.
    Yes buddy, think it was around £22 with the cleaner adhesive and shipping. Took about a week to arrive.

  33. #112
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,184

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Hurry up and get the coilovers fitted
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  34. #113
    Compkiler's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfworth View Post
    Upload a photo and I'll tell you if it's low enough for my liking or not

    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ps104b90ce.jpg

    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ps2b4cdc3e.jpg

  35. #114
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Compkiler View Post


    Not bad, same height as my a3 was by the looks of things though.

  36. #115
    Compkiler's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    150
    Sitting just right IMO! Any more would look a bit chavy for me. Horses for courses and all that but a decent looking Audi doesn't need to look like a boy racer drives it lol... It's a classy car and a top of the range model of its class. That's enough for me :-)
    BrennanTDi likes this.

  37. #116
    Compkiler's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    150
    Saying that, I keep having people tell me to get the back and rear side windows tinted lol... I don't want it to look stupid or boy racery.... Yet when I have a look on autotrader, **** loads of new ones as well old have it done...

  38. #117
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Compkiler View Post
    Sitting just right IMO! Any more would look a bit chavy for me. Horses for courses and all that but a decent looking Audi doesn't need to look like a boy racer drives it lol... It's a classy car and a top of the range model of its class. That's enough for me :-)
    However, your missing the point, having coilovers wound all the way down makes them so much more uncomfy than having them all the way up. Having the ultralows is about having them set quite high so it keeps the comfort, yet it'll still be low, and I like the fact that if you ever took it to a show or got 19 inch wheels you could drop it lower. Just because you hav coilovers doesn't mean you've gotta have them wound all the way down..

    Quote Originally Posted by Compkiler View Post
    Saying that, I keep having people tell me to get the back and rear side windows tinted lol... I don't want it to look stupid or boy racery.... Yet when I have a look on autotrader, **** loads of new ones as well old have it done...
    That's because it was an optional extra.. I'm not a huge fan as it makes it look like a van and I'd like the front windows tinted really but it's illegal.

  39. #118
    Tom5190's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    177
    awesome cheers mate!

  40. #119
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    1,147
    Why people never put S3's on fat fives i'll never know








  41. #120
    Dan-Jnr's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    691
    Those wheels look ace on your car. Perfect colour scheme.
    2007 - Imola Yellow- Audi S3 - 305
    [8L BLOG] [8P BLOG]

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i just bought an a3! woo lol (now with pictures lol)
    By lol4fun in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26th January 2014, 16:18
  2. My Sprint Blue S3 Progress Thread
    By GNJ_Motorsport in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 6th March 2012, 23:21
  3. Pictures wanted: S3 with B8's, H&R 25 AND 19" rims.
    By Dennis Moeller in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26th February 2009, 00:56
  4. Looking for pics of S3 sprint Blue with Black styling package
    By gr1zly in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31st May 2008, 21:28
  5. Dump valve removal - Help - Now with Pics
    By hooley in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2nd February 2007, 15:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO