My New Wheels

dmac800

Reaction score
Received these from BM Autosport today and couldn't wait to get them fitted, Ispiri ISR1 19x8.5 et45 with 225 35 19 Dunlop Sportmaxx RT tyres. Next on the shopping list is Eibach lowering springs for the front, think the rear sits ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: sliced, T33_BKD, ShaunS3 and 4 others
​Very nice. :) x

Cars stunning mate... really like the Solar with the black rims...

Lovely wheels mate, looks great against the Solar. Now for smoked repeaters, black mirror caps and MY11 rear lights?!?

Cheers all. They are actually dark graphite grey but I do agree in the pics they look black and I am not a fan of black wheels lol.

I hate dark wheels normally but looks great! I'd say the rear needs to go down too

Looking good!

Do you have any pics from the side to show how much they fill the arches?

Ive never really been keen on the A3........... until now,,that looks superb,loving the orange with those wheels!

An optics grill would look better on that aswell... Tie it in quite nicely!

Wheels really suit it but agree with it having to come down a touch on both the front and rear.

Black grill and a set of MY11 would work well.

Wheels really suit it but agree with it having to come down a touch on both the front and rear.

Black grill and a set of MY11 would work well.

Yep totally agree, where do I get a black grille from?

Yep totally agree, where do I get a black grille from?

where you located... I'm gonna be selling 1 next week.... Or try plasti-dipping your own... I tried it on mine... Grill off the car right enough, leaves a real nice finish and i've been running it for 6 months without a mark on it.... Nobody can tell the difference, especially if it was originally an oem grill

where you located... I'm gonna be selling 1 next week.... Or try plasti-dipping your own... I tried it on mine... Grill off the car right enough, leaves a real nice finish and i've been running it for 6 months without a mark on it.... Nobody can tell the difference, especially if it was originally an oem grill

I am up in Caithness but I am coming down to Glasgow beginning of December.

Nice 1.. I'll stick on cpl of pictures once i'm on the pc... I changed mine on a sprint blue and I like the optics effect... Looks a lot better on Solar Orange though

2hr job if you have space and daylight... :)

Last edited:
Yeah, brilliant - thanks.Is there any rubbing on the front as ET45 with 8.5 inch rims must be on the absolute limit?
No rubbing on the front but it is standard suspension, was planning the eibach springs that lower it by 20mm, even then it should be ok. The rear was rubbing with two big blokes in the back but I took out the bumper screws and it is fine today.

looks good, you can get anodized wheel bolts or even caps to finish the wheels off, I was going for similar for my sportback

nice car really suits those colour wheels I thought I recognised the location is that in Thurso by the river side I have some family up there and was up in the summer on holiday

Black optics and easy job to change ;)

Last edited by a moderator: