Replace of S3 Grill badge

Adam_A3_

Reaction score
Hi All

I have an A3 sportback - and recently facelifted the old front end with the 2010 S3 front end. at present, i have an S3 badge on the grill. the car is a 2.0 tdi - and i didnt want to display it as an s3. i want to remove the badge but dont want it to look plain. so wanted a red S badge at the front. can any one recommend a decent badge to fit the grill perfectly or an alternative which will make it look godd?

thanks

Just remove the S & 3 & stick the sline elongated version to the S3 badge back plate, works a treat.

Hi All<br>
<br>
I have an A3 sportback - and recently facelifted the old front end with the 2010 S3 front end. at present, i have an S3 badge on the grill. the car is a 2.0 tdi - and i didnt want to display it as an s3. i want to remove the badge but dont want it to look plain. so wanted a red S badge at the front. can any one recommend a decent badge to fit the grill perfectly or an alternative which will make it look godd?<br>

thanks
<br>

I just removed the S3 badge and replaced it with an OEM front wing badge when I replaced my front grill with the S3 one, just stuck it on with a strong glue and sold the S3 badge for a £10 at a car boot

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 185