Audi A3 8P S-Line with RS3 Bumper/Grille Possible?

brandonwong

Reaction score
Just wondering if it's possible to fit an RS3 bumper to my A3 S-Line without a complete front end conversion

and or just the honeycomb grille onto my current A3 S-Line bumper.

Audia3

Last edited:
On your car, it's a complete front end mate as the RS3 was only introduced in 2011. The genuine RS3 grille on it's own will not fit either but i'm sure people sell RS3 replica grilles on eBay for your year.

Thanks Kent. Would it be possible if I change to S3 2008's bumper then fit the RS3 honeycomb grille onto it?

The genuine RS3 grille will only fit the mid 2008 (58reg) A3/S3's onwards mate and if you were to do that you'd need a new bumper, as well as headlights, bonnet and some other bits and pieces. It's not cheap or easy but a few on here have done it.

I have seen a rep rs3 grille on a 8p2 a3. Also read some people have done the conversion themselves on the existing grilles have a search should pop up. I looked into doing it myself but now in selling my a3 no point

I did find this thread on another forum - where they took a A6 honeycomb grill and made it into an A3 grill : thread

Any luck finding anything suitable?
I'm considering buying an ebay rs6 grill and making my own.

Brandon, please post a pic of your car with the LEDs on.