Audi s3 side skirts fitted on my sportback

nezz

Reaction score
Hi guys firstly thanks to all those who take their time to be posting part numbers for others. Very happy with the result did spent a small fortune which i won't be telling the miss the true figure might end up missless. Just thought you guys might want to see a few pictures.

DSC 8540

DSC 8537

DSC 8542

DSC 8545

DSC 8548

DSC 8555

DSC 8574

DSC 8575

Attachments

• DSC_8600.jpg
    DSC_8600.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Reactions: SPARTAN91
Looks decent that, really nicely done.

Reactions: nezz
Looks half decent... least youve not stuck s3 badges all over it, so kudos for that, its a pet hate.. :)

Looks half decent... least youve not stuck s3 badges all over it, so kudos for that, its a pet hate.. :)

Yes very happy with my TDI badge only problem i'm having is replacing the kick plates s3 logos with s line ones. And on your comment looks half decent me thought it was decent enough.

Last edited:
quality, is the rear defuser a simple fit to the standard bumper?

Did change the whole bumber as mine is facelift Oct 58 Reg got all the info i needed from the helpful members on here.

Yes very happy with my TDI badge only problem i'm having is replacing the kick plates s3 logos with s line ones. And on your comment looks half decent me thought it was decent enough.

Half decent is Glasweigan slang for looks good mate... forgot im on a forum and there is a language barrier lol

so to rephrase... the car looks good! lol ;)

Reactions: Lee+Ash_a3 and nezz
Did change the whole bumber as mine is facelift Oct 58 Reg got all the info i needed from the helpful members on here.

Nice one mate! Glad you didn't put S3 badge, don't get people put them all over the place...
Maybe keep the A3 badge and remove the TDI and instead replace it with nurburgring neverbeen sticker...

I'll be doing S3 conversion (WITH NO S3 BADGES) on my A3 3.2 V6 which I just bought!!! Really love the car, sounds amazing... just needs that S3 look...

Was wondering where did you get the s3 side skirt and spoiler and how much did it cost you!?!
BTW mine is 3 door :)

Cheers

Nice one mate! Glad you didn't put S3 badge, don't get people put them all over the place...
Maybe keep the A3 badge and remove the TDI and instead replace it with nurburgring neverbeen sticker...

I'll be doing S3 conversion (WITH NO S3 BADGES) on my A3 3.2 V6 which I just bought!!! Really love the car, sounds amazing... just needs that S3 look...

Was wondering where did you get the s3 side skirt and spoiler and how much did it cost you!?!
BTW mine is 3 door :)

Cheers

Thanks man got side skirts + kick plates £390 shipped from flebay UK and door blades + end caps and fixings £270 from tps painting and fitting 300 cash job as otherwise would have paid + £60 vat.

Half decent is Glasweigan slang for looks good mate... forgot im on a forum and there is a language barrier lol

so to rephrase... the car looks good! lol ;)

My bad cheers for the heads up.

looks good min

have you got a copy of the part numbers for for the skirts I've been searching 15 mins can't see anything?

Sideskirts20a3
Will be on my pc 2moro wil post the part numbers thanks to member on here. Ignore the carrier last part on the list don't have part numbers for kick plates mine were used off fleaby.