Goddamit

powerplay

Grrrr
Reaction score
Would you believe it after picking my car up from dealer yesterday with most of my recent issues now dealt with, there was me thinking I won't be needing to go back except for the steering rack issue.

so what do I find today but a bloomin slow puncture, front os tyre almost flat. So its back to the dealer tomorrow again to get that sorted out!

Anyone any experience of dealing with slow punctures, can they be repaired successfully?

I've had a few slow punctures and I've managed to get them all fixed.

I wouldn't be going to an Audi dealer with a puncture though!! Any particular reason why you are doing this?? I'd imagine they'll charge way over the odds.....

I go to a trusty local tyre fitter, who takes £6 for a puncture repair - job done!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

yep have to agree pop into fast fit they will put a bung in it so long as the puncture isn't near the side wall its repairable.

I've decided I must be jinxed.

I re-inflated the tyre so I could drive car to a local tyre fitters. They found the problem, a stone lodged in the outer edge of the tyre tread. apparently unrepearable.

Which meant 150 quid for a new tyre, and the existing one written-off after just 1500 miles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Fortunately they happened to have the correct tyre in stock. I wonder what the next delight will be...!

I had a similar issue. Went to KF and they said new tyre.

Went to an independent and they said they could save the tyre but it would need a 'major' repiar.

Cost me £18....