1.8TFSi sportback newbie

sabers

Reaction score
picked it up 3 weeks ago. coming from a 1.9jtd grande punto it is a massive step up in quality, so smooth and solid.

previous car

IMG 5168

now

IMG 6001

IMG 6085
IMG 5592

Attachments

• IMG_3141.jpg
    IMG_3141.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 153
Whayy another 1.8 tfsi, recently picked mine up last month aswell. Punto looks cool, did you have it mapped at all?

Anyway very nice A3, I think the 1.8's are the pick of the bunch personally.

Any plans for it?

yeh it was mapped , egr delete , decat , fmic , spax springs and abarth panel filter. around 180bhp

yeh they do not seem to be about as much. I fitted some wind deflectors and a pipercross panel filter today.
i have been looking for some wheels and an rns-e. I want some bbs ch.

Oh cool I did similar to my corsa l.e. but a dpf delete with a tuning box instead of a remap.

Whats the panel filter like? I'm after one aswell you see. So far I've bought wheels and spoiler for mine.

what spoiler have you brought ? I only fitted it at lunch so iv not taken it for a drive yet but ill let you know. oh and what wheels have you brought to ?

I've got an sline one and rs6 18's wish I bought 19's now though.

Let me how the panel filter is.

I know a lad who got 240bhp from stage 1 map on his 1.8 tfsi with just a miltek cat back.

i emailed r-tech and apparently the ecu is try core anti-tamper so its gonna be expensive.
can you put a picture up of yours i wanna see how it sits on standard suspension.

Arr I was going to look at r-tech as they have good reviews and aint to far away from me, but I definitely want a custom map.

I've been looking at springs and coilovers but I dont really want to spend more than £250, so it will most likely be springs.

But I recommend lowering it first as mine sits very high imo.

20131011_165218-1.jpg

Screenshot_2013-10-30-18-57-37-1.png

Woo another 1.8TFSI!

Speak to Unicorn on here, they should be able to remap it, I'm still deciding whether to do mine but will have to wait as it's going into Audi next week :(

where about are you ? , going to look go once its dropped. i might go for some H&R springs i think and 19s

I live on Birmingham mate.

I woukd post some pictures that I saved with a3's lowered on h&r 50mm and 19's, its the bes stance if you ask me.