Will most TFSI parts fit.

dexx913

Reaction score
guys,

Looking for a bit of advice i've got a a3 2010 facelift 1.4 tfsi i no your all gona say get a new engine but i do have a second car for that.

i bought this car mainly because i fell in love with the sepang blue paint job and the luxuries inside compared to my EK9. plus the cost of running the thing and the pure fun i get from it the longer drives

so back to the question obviously parts are LTD for these ive got a custom full exhaust system being fabricated and a Re map will be done by Badger 5. will the other mods for example Recirculating dump valves and so on fit? and the other TFSI model CAI kits?

anything else i can look at doing to it?

and please no engine swap comment lol!!

thanks Dec

New engine .... :p lol
I don't think ul squeeze much more power than the remap with that engine tbh.
I agree the exhaust will sound better and maybe give u a few more bhp but nothing startling.
Aftermarket intake isn't supposed to give u much more gains than the standard air box but will sound better if that's ur thing.
U don't say if it's sport or s-line u have?
Personally I love sepang blue and I'd spend the money making it s line if it's the sport :)

Swap the car (hey you said no engine swap comments) & paint the replacement sepang

Reactions: RobbieWebs
New engine .... :p lol
I don't think ul squeeze much more power than the remap with that engine tbh.
I agree the exhaust will sound better and maybe give u a few more bhp but nothing startling.
Aftermarket intake isn't supposed to give u much more gains than the standard air box but will sound better if that's ur thing.
U don't say if it's sport or s-line u have?
Personally I love sepang blue and I'd spend the money making it s line if it's the sport :)

Its an awesome little engine!!

just for a little bit more umph!!

And yes its an sline with a very high spec lol

Dec

Reactions: RobbieWebs
There has to be more to come - doesn't that engine make nearly 150 hp in the Skoda Superb? and the A1 turbo nutter (sorry can't remember correct nomenclature and can't rrrsed to look) reckons it has 182. Of course they might just be a totally different engine with the same capacity........

Its an awesome little engine!!

just for a little bit more umph!!

And yes its an sline with a very high spec lol

Dec

Can't be that awesome if ur needing more grunt from it :p ;)
I almost bought one 2 years ago, price was good but didn't as I felt I would have got bored with the power.
Glad I held out for a diesel chugger now :)
Pics of ur Sepang Sline?

this is my question the A1 is the same engine turbo running 185 PS? and the skoda is the same engine running 148 ps
so it has to be able to get up there!

i will get some pictures up! whats the best way to post them (NOOB)

Jbs do a KO4 turbo upgrade kit but its pricey !!

Yours will probably only be a turbo, the A1 185, fabia VRS, polo GTI, Ibiza fr/cupra all have the twin charged engine, supercharger and turbo charger and easily map to over 200bhp. But can be fragile lol