people with number plate led's

Hayley19854

Reaction score
been searchin on here and the net,its been bugging me for awhile.what is the size of bulb needed??can people that have changed to led's where have u got urs from?with resistors and no errors.ebay has loads and i dont know which one's to trust...if uve had problems with urs,id glady stay away from buyin them lol

ak47uk was readin that post,seems they have had problems with their leds and will avoid

he's refundin people so rather not go there.want people who have leds on their s3 with no problems and where they got them from

he's refundin people so rather not go there.want people who have leds on their s3 with no problems and where they got them from

AFAIK Trups is in the process of fixing the problem with the LEDS at the moment. For the price depending on how patient you are might be worth waiting.

iyeah want something easy and avoid looms lol depends how long he will be to sort the fault

Wouldn't imagine it would be that long.

Once I get my car back from the bodyshop I'll be popping in to see him in the not too distant future.

From what I gather trups is developing the only lights to work error free on newer A3s. I am waiting for the redesigned lights too.

Mines not a new one so hoping it will be ok, mines a 56 place Sline. Although I can't wait to get her back!! Currently driving around in a crap box of a Volvo V40 d3 that's awful!

I think if you connect a load resistor to the direct supply you can run any led without flickering or warning issues.

AUDI LED Adapter Kennzeichenbeleuchtung für Audi A3 S3 RS3 8P A4 S4 RS4 8E B6 B7 | eBay

haha true,least it will not waste time and money on other led's

Reactions: ChrisP1303