• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pwilliamson1991

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed looking at all the A3 pics on here is that very few have mudflaps?

My A3 has the full set, but I am considering removing them.

Just wondering what is everyone's opinion, do the look good? or better without them?

I have them on the rears otherwise the car gets filthy in seconds down the country roads!

I don't think it looks horrible

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Fitted a set to mine despite Audi saying they don't fit the S-line on the front

Wouldn't be without mine and they finish the car off. They should be fitted as standard, but they affect the drag co-efficient so reflect in the manufacturers' MPG figures! (Probably by 5 miles on a tankful!) :wtf:

Reactions: crunchie and SPARTAN91
I actually want some and think they look good

So long as they are genuine Audi ones then yes

They look stupid and are for old people.

:ninja:

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Here's mine at the moment !

IMG 3390
IMG 3391

Front mudflaps are to protect your sills; rears protect other enthusiasts' lights, bonnets and windscreens! :icon_thumright:

I was wondering this myself the other day actually. I have a full set of Audi mud flaps on my car. I think they look good. However, I am considering getting new springs for my car so I might have to take them off depending on how the car is sitting. It is just another one of those things where it all comes down to personal preference. I don't think they look bad by any account.

Photo

I was wondering this myself the other day actually. I have a full set of Audi mud flaps on my car. I think they look good. However, I am considering getting new springs for my car so I might have to take them off depending on how the car is sitting. It is just another one of those things where it all comes down to personal preference. I don't think they look bad by any account.

View attachment 22424

My mudflaps are about 1 inch off the ground since I got coilovers. We'll just not talk about speed bumps.

My mudflaps are about 1 inch off the ground since I got coilovers. We'll just not talk about speed bumps.

haha yeah i think they would be impossible to live with on coilovers or springs. Based on that I would remove them from your car :p