Issue on iddle... cough then clears its throat??

levilucas03

Reaction score
Ok my audi a3 2.0 tdi (140 Standard) seems to have a slight issue, when the engine is cold on start up it starts up, but right when the engine actually fires up it feels and sounds like its gonna die but then fights back and goes back to normal to the idle it should be, its only do it for a split second, but sounds unhealthy and i was wondering if anyone has had this issue before....

I will address a few issues iswell on this post.... car sometimes smells of burning oil when i start it up not always and sometimes it smells when i stop the car after a journey (shortish)

When i start the car up sometimes it looks to me like light blue smoke comes out the back. but again doesn't do it always

when the car is warm/hot on iddle.. lets say at traffic lights it hesitates... and its noticable as it does it every 4 secounds apart

so many issues.. so many things it might be!! but ive put them in the same post cause it could be one thing causeing the whole lot.... ive done an oil change so far to the car.. always do it when i buy the car