porsche brakes question

turbonutz

Reaction score
Hi guys after having wee think of options for brakes and quick look on egay I was wondering if anyone knows if these would fit the s3 and what kind of work eould be involved. I had a sercj on here and google bit not seeong much use

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271301319526

If anyome can help or point me in right direction that would be fantastic thanks

well, i think you'll need to find right set of discs, and make caliper carriers. then maybe even the brake lines.

Thats what I seem to be gathering. May end up cosimg more than hunting for ttrs brakes. Hmm I should really ask question of how much do calipers cost to make for to fit and who knows where to go.

take a look on a german bay for ttrs brakes, i got mine from there for a good money.

18z calipers and ml450 disks are a common combination on our platform !

DaveB1970 or N8 are the people to ask.

Yeh will have a look S. Cheers alex will send them amail soon ;)

Alex theres a guy over on the A4 section that has converted his car to Porsche brakes....he has a contact abroad that can supply the whole kit for something like £500 so its a no brainer really. I will PM you his name if you wanna contact him.

Alex theres a guy over on the A4 section that has converted his car to Porsche brakes....he has a contact abroad that can supply the whole kit for something like £500 so its a no brainer really. I will PM you his name if you wanna contact him.

Hi there.

I'm ok for brakes thanks!

I've got a hybrid VWR / AP setup at the moment but many thanks anyway.

18z calipers and ml450 disks are a common combination on our platform !

Are these 350mm discs? I have 18" wheels on my S3. Do I need anything else to make these fit. I.e adapters or spacers?? Thanks.