Gone and done it :-)

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Reaction score
Website
www.philseagust.co.uk
I'm now the proud owner of my first Audi A3 S Line 170 BHP.

One thing I will won't to get done soon is parking sensors (for the wife) is this a simple job or will I need new bumpers?
Are there any simple cheap mods I could do in the mean time?

OEM parking sensors can be had but not as cheap as an ebay kit, which does the job and really cheap.

Some ebay sensors are quite small now. When you take the rear bumper off the "crosshairs" for where the sensors are moulded in so you can't get them wrong. Can power the unit off the reverse light wire in the side of the boot.

OEM parking sensors can be had but not as cheap as an ebay kit, which does the job and really cheap.

Some ebay sensors are quite small now. When you take the rear bumper off the "crosshairs" for where the sensors are moulded in so you can't get them wrong. Can power the unit off the reverse light wire in the side of the boot.

Thanks. But I don't think I would be confident to drill my bumper. Did I not see someone on the forum fits them?

What about other mods?

There are loads of mods that can be done, but as said you could go down the oem route or even get the new flush fit cobra sensors which look decent.
have a look through my blog (link in sig) for more ideas of mods