Revo intake

Gfermer

Reaction score
Well finally got it on, it's pretty loud well you can hear it pretty clearly if radio and that is off! Didn't expect it so loud but sounds pretty cool haha :)

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
I think the quietest is still the old style ITG,but all of them will make a bit more noise,and you get even more from the stock turbo being worked harder.

When we fitted the 3071 to mine,it was actually a LOT quieter and there was none of the screeching and wheezing that I'd noticed before.

turn the boost up and it will be like darth wader :D

Itg could not make one for my rs3 :( itg panel filter for me ...

Get a friend to drive it whilst you stand by the roadside.

Its beastlike :drool:

Get a friend to drive it whilst you stand by the roadside.

Its beastlike :drool:

No way am I letting friends near my car!

In any case,hearing my car on the dyno always makes me think the next noise will be the sound of pistons going for a walk.

Reactions: RedDejavu and voorhees
I personally thought my ITG was louder than my revo - revo was more acute and precise sounding where as the ITG was a hormonal darth vadar!

Reactions: KentKid, RedDejavu, S3Alex and 1 other person
I personally thought my ITG was louder than my revo - revo was more acute and precise sounding where as the ITG was a hormonal darth vadar!

It does sort of snuffle,doesn't it!

Just the sound of the intake hooveringup anything in the car's path.

Since swapping the turbos on my car the intake noise is the least of the noises....the exhaust is much deeper and louder.

I've got 1 mate I let drive it only cause he drives a type r and the turbo scares him i think haha and he always lets off so no worrys of him going crazy, I'm dying to get back out In my car but between work gym and seeing the girlfriend looks like weekend :( my intake makes alot of suction noise and some of u let off after tickling the throttle ??? Does it sound awsum outside the car?

It does sort of snuffle,doesn't it!

Just the sound of the intake hooveringup anything in the car's path.

Since swapping the turbos on my car the intake noise is the least of the noises....the exhaust is much deeper and louder.

People in the office are giving me weird looks as I subconsciously start making the EVOMS sooking noises... :whistle2: